Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Long shot...

• 14-04-2009 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is even allowed here, but my camera was lost/stolen in Rockfarts on Sunday night(12th April), would offer a small reward for its return...

Dont know why someone would bother stealing a cheapie type digital camera, or if i lost it why they wouldn't hand it in at the bar? Im now picturing someone sitting at home having a good nose through my photos on a camera with a very low battery and no means of recharging it :confused: :mad:

Anyway, it was a silvery/gold coloured cannon camera with lots of photos of me and my friends on it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭StiffLitlemicky

There must be something incriminating on that camera :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

No, luckily me mammy told me never to write or record anything that you wouldn't be happy to have seen in public!

Just ordinary photos of holidays and me with friends, camera was present from boyfriend and i hate losing it :( Especially the thought of it being thrown in a drawer unused when the battery runs out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Eireann

You should go back now and ask the bar staff if perchance it was handed in now. Sometimes people realise that it wasnt worth nicking and return it (happens in my workplace)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

I went in yesterday and asked and there was no sign... Might well try again later in the week or maybe next weekend in case it turns up in the mean time. Thanks for that tip :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Eireann

No problem, hope it works out for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement