Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SoccerManager.com (#3) The Boards.ie World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Seems like sm has fogotten to do rating changes to any of my teams in 5 game worlds for ages!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Fenerbache and Sao Paolo are free now too.

Applications in the other thread lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Feck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    ?

Beaten again.
    Can't defend for chips it seems.

• Advertisement

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Beaten again.
    Can't defend for chips it seems.

I can't score :/ Aguero hasn't been a great signing so far and Higuin has gone off the boil a little. Defence is suspect too but I wouldn't mind that if I was scoring!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Efe SODJE has completed his move to Estudiantes from Macclesfield Town for 10,000

What a beast!! Played an integral part of Southend's magnificent victory over Manchester United a few seasons ago. A United team which included both Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo!

He's 41 years old and still going strong. Currently plying his trade for Macclesfield Town apparently.

Eddy Mac was unable to prevent a Borussia Dortmund defeat to Swansea City.
    Borussia Dortmund slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Swansea City in their SMFA Champions Cup Round 1 Leg 1 fixture.
    Schieber scored the only goal for Borussia Dortmund and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

The entire transfer list filled up with players from manager less teams that can't be bought, fierce annoying.

Pity there's no way to prevent manager less clubs transfer listing players.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

The entire transfer list filled up with players from manager less teams that can't be bought, fierce annoying.

Pity there's no way to prevent manager less clubs transfer listing players.

Head wrecking alright. Have money to spend but seems no one is selling. Any 89+ rated players for sale?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Just saved my youth team for tomorrows friendly against Porto.

Average Rating : 81
    Average Age : 20
    Average Value : 2.6m

Only players that are actually in the youth team are allowed to feature! There is one 22 year old who still just about qualifies!

I love being able to save the youth team set-up so I load it again for the next friendly if I wish! Oh the joys of gold membership!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Wilberto wrote: »

Only players that are actually in the youth team are allowed to feature! There is one 22 year old who still just about qualifies!

I love being able to save the youth team set-up so I load it again for the next friendly if I wish! Oh the joys of gold membership!! :D

Only 21's or unders?

I'm game ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

It'll cost me in my next league game but delighted to beat Juve (on penalties) tonight in the shield semi-final. Good mixture of first team and squad players with Elekson getting the goal in normal time and Pirlo scoring the final penalty.

A final against Mighty Mac & the Dortmund menace awaits

Average Age : 19
    Average Value : 3.0m

3 players @ 20yr in the match day squad, remainder all below 20

Iago wrote: »
    It'll cost me in my next league game but delighted to beat Juve (on penalties) tonight in the shield semi-final. Good mixture of first team and squad players with Elekson getting the goal in normal time and Pirlo scoring the final penalty.

A final against Mighty Mac & the Dortmund menace awaits
    Your going down like a 5 dollar hoe!!

MrMac84 wrote: »

:confused:

5873.hoe.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

MrMac84 wrote: »

You've already won some silverware, only fair to allow me to pick some up now :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That moment when you start posting about a 20 year old you only bought two months back "retiring" from the game, getting angry about it....and stop to check why he's retiring first....only to find out he's not "retiring", he's dead....

:(

That moment when you start posting about a 20 year old you only bought two months back "retiring" from the game, getting angry about it....and stop to check why he's retiring first....only to find out he's not "retiring", he's dead....

:(

That the west ham lad?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah.

• Advertisement

Yeah.

Sad sad story

• Registered Users Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Yeah terribly sad news alright.

First risers in a good while at Genoa today, Sabaly and Origi both plying their trade in France have both got a +2 to 84.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

First riser in ages. Kurzawa up to an 86..Happy days!!

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Average Age : 19
    Average Value : 3.0m

3 players @ 20yr in the match day squad, remainder all below 20

Well that didnt work out as expected!!

Sir Bobby Robson was unable to prevent a FC Porto defeat to Estudiantes.
    FC Porto slumped to a 4 - 1 defeat against Estudiantes in their Friendly fixture.
    Keita was on the scoresheet for his side.

Eddy Mac steered Borussia Dortmund to victory against fierce rivals FC Schalke 04 in the Ruhr District Derby.
    Borussia Dortmund beat FC Schalke 04 3 - 1 in their The Boards.ie League Shield Semi Final fixture.
    Schieber scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Carvajal was also on the scoresheet for his side.
    Christian ATSU suffered a minor injury in the last game.
    Daniel CARVAJAL suffered a minor injury in the last game.

Borussia Dortmund have progressed to the next round of the The Boards.ie League Shield

Lots going on

Lost too Barca in a friendly too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Quiet on here of late ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Team is very fatigued after mondays european match I have to rest half my first team against bayern tonight which is worrying.

Only 10 games left after tonights game till our 3rd season is over in this gameworld.

All you can do is be in the mix with 10 games left I reckon the rest is down to luck in my opinion. So good luck to all in the business end of the season.

The more crap I'm doing the quieter I am... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Team is very fatigued after mondays european match I have to rest half my first team against bayern tonight which is worrying.

Only 10 games left after tonights game till our 3rd season is over in this gameworld.

All you can do is be in the mix with 10 games left I reckon the rest is down to luck in my opinion. So good luck to all in the business end of the season.

European games don't tire out your team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Currently sitting in joint 2nd and am playing Lazio tonight.
    Thankfully Athletic Club (2nd) are playing Stuttgart (4th) so either way i'll be still on 3rd win,lose or draw.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement