Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What does fear look like?

• 05-02-2014 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Doing a project and I am interested to know what you think fear looks like. I think it would be interesting to upload a photograph of what you think fear looks like and upload it here.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭MonstaMash

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTekvs4CZCSRm9lN5K0xssOISKOpTTjRfA4ntegCBOjHgDjRRSGTQ

• Administrators Posts: 13,759 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Hi Novavon, you are pretty new to Boards.ie and all your posts are basically looking for someone to do your homework for you. Boards.ie is a discussion site, not a resource for you to use to get your projects done. If that was allowed there'd be less discussion and the place would be over run with people looking for ideas for projects, or help with their homework.

All that aside, the Phobias board is definitely not here for people to upload photos for you to then take for your photography project.

I'm locking your thread and suggest you read the Forum Charter for any Forum you want to post in before posting again. Otherwise you could find yourself site banned pretty quickly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement