Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Disclosure Project?

Options
  • 22-04-2011 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭

Right, I'm trying to find out if this thing is real or something else.

The first point is that this that the disclosure project was initially set up by Laurence Rockefeller which make me a little suspicious.Some part of this disclosure project is most likely for their own ends.
    The official invitation to discuss UFOs privately came in an August 4, 1993 letter from Rockefeller to Gibbons. The informal roundtable discussion was to be held September 13-15, 1993 at Rockefeller’s JY Ranch in the Teton Forest near Jackson Hole Wyoming. Along with representatives from Gibbons office, Richard Farley, Rockefeller, Henry Diamond, Dr. Scott Jones, Dr. John Mack, Dr. Bruce Maccabee, Dr. Leo Sprinkle, Linda Moulton Howe, Dr. Steven Greer, and Keith Thompson attended.

source

The second point is that the Rockefeller's have "apparently" had experience with a fake alien invasion in 1938

It has been suggested War of the Worlds thewas a psychological warfare experiment. In the 1999 documentary, Masters of the Universe: The Secret Birth of the Federal Reserve, writer Daniel Hopsicker claims the Rockefeller Foundation funded the broadcast, studied the panic, and compiled a report available to a few. A variation has the Radio Project and the Rockefeller Foundation as conspirators.[8] In a theatrical trailer for his film F For Fake, Welles joked about such theories, jesting that the broadcast indeed "had secret sponsors".
    While Mercury Theatre had no sponsor, CBS and the Rockefeller Foundation were contracting the leading crowd psychology researchers of the time; CBS had Edward Bernays, the Rockefeller Foundation had Ivy Lee. With the involvement of Frank Stanton in the Radio Project and his position in the CBS research department, it is possible the "creative curiosity" of Orson Welles came from conversations within these business circles. A detailed documentary on these circles and the ideas behind social manipulation was made by the BBC, called The Century of the Self.
    There has been continued speculation the panic generated by War of the Worlds inspired officials to cover up unidentified flying object evidence, avoiding a similar panic. U.S. Air Force Captain Edward J. Ruppelt,[9] the first head of UFO investigatory Project Blue Book wrote, "The [U.S. government's] UFO files are full of references to the near mass panic of October 30, 1938, when Orson Welles presented his now famous The War of the Worlds broadcast."

source

The third point is,Dr Carol Rosin ,Heavily involved with the disclosure project has been working on the "Space Treaty of 2011" with former Apollo astronaut, Edgar Mitchell.She talks of different species in space and how they don't abduct people anymore.

She claims People in high places have information about all this.She also claims that she and others connected with the disclosure project had a 1 hour meeting with some ET's about this "peace treaty"

Now given the involvement the ruling class have with the disclosure project ,I'm gonna bet some species of "aliens" will not agree to this treaty, if you know what I mean!!;).And what happens next? Well I have my own ideas, but I'm saying nothing at the moment.The annoying thing is, she is the very woman that warned everyone in 2001 about the "last card" that would be played by governments to fool the public about the threat the ET's will pose to us.

The treaty is below

source

Treaty

I think the Disclosure Project is a front for something else ,what do you guy's think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Just as a starting point, 'Doctor' Carol Rosin is nothing of the sort.
    She received a Bachelor of Science from the University of Delaware and an Honorary Doctorate in Humanities from Archbishop Soloman Gbadebo, Nigeria.
    So she has no Phd, just a bachelor's degree in science. Now, that wouldn't normally bother me at all, or damage her credibility in any way, but the fact that she is pretending to have a PhD based on an 'honorary doctorate' from some Nigerian archbishop - that's not good.

So famous in fact is this archbishop (since when were they given the authority to award honarary doctorates, anyhow?) that 95% of the Google results for him seem to relate to Dr. Carol Rosin (or to give her her full academic title, Carol Rosin).

So for me, she has very little credibility for a start. I'm not sure how this will affect this particular CT, but let's see how it plays out. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

I think the disclosure project might be run up to project bluebeam. People think disclosure is coming soon, but actually it has come and gone. The media seem to pounce on ufo stories now, where they used to avoid and ridicule them. The masses, for about 20 years now, are being prepared for the reality of aliens existance and the possibility they might be malevolent.

Michio Kaku and Stephen Hawkin have been mouthing about this a lot recently.

Before they can pull off a false flag alien attack on us, we need to believe in alien existance first, or we'll just assume it's a government attack. imo :pac:

Talk E wrote: »
    Before they can pull off a false flag alien attack on us, we need to believe in alien existance first, or we'll just assume it's a government attack. imo :pac:
    We'll have to win the 'war on drugs' and the 'war on terror' first... ;):pac:

We'll have to win the 'war on drugs' and the 'war on terror' first... ;):pac:

The wars against the masses, you mean. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Just as a starting point, 'Doctor' Carol Rosin is nothing of the sort.

So she has no Phd, just a bachelor's degree in science.

Yeah Monty, but she's pushing the alien agenda outlined by the disclosure project very seriously ,and in 2001 she was warning of the "last card" governments would play.So what has changed her attitude since then?

She is taken seriously along with Dr Greer. Who made her see the light? ,Why and what for?

I am suspicious about all this I have to say, it's co-ordinated, Movies, kids cartoons, alien sweets my kids buy, everything has an alien theme these days.

Only the TPTB could get that kind of penetration into society.

• Advertisement

I'm to stupid to type much so I'll just post a video :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

The disclosure project is deception :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLMCmPOLoxs

espinolman wrote: »

That video is funny.
    The fourth dimension is the MENTAL dimension!
    No it isn't. :rolleyes:

"I have concluded that, the aliens are demons." :D

That video is funny.

Hilarious post :pac:

• Advertisement

Were all playing our part in disclosure. None of us probably could handle the full truth if we got it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Everything is in your mind , all dimentions , physical objects , energy , space , time and universes are mental phenomenon .

Everything is in your mind , all dimentions , physical objects , energy , space , time and universes are mental phenomenon .
    So the guy is wrong either way? If you are right (...) then he should have said 'the fourth dimension is a mental dimension. Just like everything else.' :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭GarlicBread

I think the thrust from the disclosure project and associates is the best way to go. They are trying to cut through the fear based programming we have been bombarded with over that last 50 years or so. They know damn well that the biggest threat is from ourselves going into space with weapons. Once that happens its game over.

If you pay attention to the mainstream alien movies you can see the different agendas being played out. For a long time it was all us vs them and invasions and horror stories. More recently a split has emerged where some directors are moving away from the fear.

Examples. Peter Jackson's District 9 shows humans as the bad guys. James Camaron's Avatar tells the same story, which is interesting because its shows an idealogical pull away from the classic bad alien theme. To a lesser extent, Transformers, produced by Spielberg, has a few eye openers in it aswell.

Regardless of this, you can still see the fear based agenda continuing. The recent Battle for LA is a good example. Also, that other one that came out last year that was completely terrible, it was only a CGI fest with zero story, I cant remember the name of it, Glow or somthing. These types of programs are conditioning for the military industrial complex, whos aim is to have humanity expand out into space with a military mindset.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

If you pay attention to the mainstream alien movies you can see the different agendas being played out. For a long time it was all us vs them and invasions and horror stories. More recently a split has emerged where some directors are moving away from the fear.

what about Close Encounters, E.T.?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭FREETV

Who can't or couldn't handle the truth? If a hideous looking creature jumped out in front of you unexpectedly or fired a plasma beam weapon at a person then maybe one would have a heart attack and be in fear but if we knew in advance of the existence of other wordly creatures and their existence and some of their agendas, their reason for visiting this earth then the vast majority would and will be able to cope! If our very existence were threatened then our adrenalin and survival instinct would kick in. I am ready and always was for any kind of impending disasters or disclosure of any kind. The body will die regardless at some point in the future. Immortality for the human race would be nice if it was possible and life continued to forever evolve for us all and continue to excite. Maybe someone out there holds that secret? There is no need or point in anyone panicing. Stay steadfast. :):D

FREETV wrote: »
    Who can't or couldn't handle the truth?

Yeah but is there any truth in it at all? ,or are we being led down the garden path by governments and billionaires for some other plan?

First the MOD, then the FBI and now the NSA have released their UFO files

http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml

I haven't read any of them yet so I don't know what's in them.Co-ordinated to say the least.

RGDATA! wrote: »
    what about Close Encounters, E.T.?

They are both great movies :), i suppose spielberg cant make his mind up.

FREETV wrote: »
    Who can't or couldn't handle the truth?

Go find out what or what is close to the truth first, then come back and say that again ;).

Sure the public could handle that ufos are real, most already know that. Explaining to the public the real truth of the matter is a different story.

What if there are mulitple et races with different agendas? What if there is some sort of a war going on between different groups of them and us? What if certain elements of humanity have allied with certain ets? What if key institutions/governments/agencies have been compromised? What if some of them use us as a resource? What if we dont own our own planet? What if we have our own breakaway civilization colonizing other nearby planets? What if some of them are not from space but from here? What if some of them are from a different dimension and can pop in and out of our reality? What if our perception of reality is not even close to what we thought?

It would be nice if it was just some aliens poping by to say hello, but it dosent look like that is anywhere close to the truth. Disclosure is going to be some seriously dirty business.

• Advertisement

Go find out what or what is close to the truth first, then come back and say that again ;).

Sure the public could handle that ufos are real, most already know that. Explaining to the public the real truth of the matter is a different story.

What if there are mulitple et races with different agendas? What if there is some sort of a war going on between different groups of them and us? What if certain elements of humanity have allied with certain ets? What if key institutions/governments/agencies have been compromised? What if some of them use us as a resource? What if we dont own our own planet? What if we have our own breakaway civilization colonizing other nearby planets? What if some of them are not from space but from here? What if some of them are from a different dimension and can pop in and out of our reality? What if our perception of reality is not even close to what we thought?

It would be nice if it was just some aliens poping by to say hello, but it dosent look like that is anywhere close to the truth. Disclosure is going to be some seriously dirty business.

That's my take on it anyway.

First the MOD, then the FBI and now the NSA have released their UFO files

http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml

I haven't read any of them yet so I don't know what's in them.Co-ordinated to say the least.

The NSA files released show that they have been trying to decipher alien messages. Its proof that alien civilization exists out there somwhere, altho, its only a drip drip of useless information designed to undo years of lies. The real deal is not out there at all, its here in front of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

Peter Jackson's District 9 shows humans as the bad guys.

Perhaps a minor point here (and not 'Peter Jackson didn't direct/write it) :), but simplifying the themes of films which feature extra-terrestrials in any shape or form, and doing so in such an either/or fashion, IMO detracts from the soundness of your arguments.

SETI shuts down? due to budget cuts, alien search halted, 3 days after the NSA releases their UFO documents.:)

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=13461307

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

They are both great movies :), i suppose spielberg cant make his mind up.

both 25+ plus old, blockbuster movies which don't present alien contact as something to fear which seemed at odds with your idea that that is a signficant recent development in hollywood

• Registered Users Posts: 36 adam500

There is something strange about that Steven Greer guy. Anybody see his interview with Project Camelot, he pretty much stated that all ET's are benevolent, that statement is completely irresponsible to state, especially from someone in the position of Steven Greer. He seems to have gone a bit quiet lately in the alternative news community, anybody have an update on him?.

adam500 wrote: »
    There is something strange about that Steven Greer guy. Anybody see his interview with Project Camelot, he pretty much stated that all ET's are benevolent, that statement is completely irresponsible to state, especially from someone in the position of Steven Greer. He seems to have gone a bit quiet lately in the alternative news community, anybody have an update on him?.

Theres a divide in ufology/exopolitics regarding what the big picture is. Some say all ETs all good guys and we are the bad guys, others say the same spectrum of good/evil is found in the universe aswell as earth.

This is mainly to do with abductions. Both sides of the divide accept that abductees are telling the truth, but they disagree about whos doing it. One school of thought (mainly from disclosure project and the other official fact based researchers and witnesses), say that its the military industrial complex doing it to give the ETs a bad name.

The other school of thought believes that it is indeed negative ETs who are involved, and that they are manipulating the disclosure movement to make themselves look benevolent. Or that many in the field are intentionally ignoring the abduction issue for some reason or another. Those of this belief will be highly suspicious of Greer in particular.

Both sides work in tandum for a mutually beneficial disclosure, but somtimes they really have a go at eachother. That is what you are witnessing in Greer's camelot interview. They are outright hostile to him, to the extent that it even becomes ridiculous. Their worst interview which could/should have been their best.

Maybe project camelot are disinfo and are attacking Greer because he has dealt huge irreversible blows to the coverup and even threatened its very existence with the disclosure project in 2001? Greer also threatens the influence of the military industrial complex A.D (after disclosure). If it turned out that the ETs were good guys/peaceful then the MIC would not be able to expand into space and would go into decline without any wars or threats.

Or maybe Greer is a trojan horse of the reptilian shapeshifting variety :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Priori

A.D (after disclosure)

Does the impact of the Disclosure Project really warrant such an inflated 'before and after' signification? It's just that, having watched it myself, I was rather shocked that such an event could have happened 10 years ago with such minimal mainstream impact (AFAIK, of course).

I'm genuinely interested in how it was received, and how soon (or otherwise) the publicity it did achieve died down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

Priori wrote: »
    Does the impact of the Disclosure Project really warrant such an inflated 'before and after' signification? It's just that, having watched it myself, I was rather shocked that such an event could have happened 10 years ago with such minimal mainstream impact (AFAIK, of course).

I'm genuinely interested in how it was received, and how soon (or otherwise) the publicity it did achieve died down.

I'd be interested to know too. I put it into google news search but it didn't return much:
    http://news.google.ie/archivesearch?hl=en&biw=1280&bih=709&q=disclosure+project&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ncl=dC-xKymN7dDZWaM&ei=AK-9TYuIJoyJhQfwptC2BQ&sa=X&oi=news_result&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CC0QqgIwAA

Doesn't seem to have been taken too seriously though reading the articles. Would be interesting to see if it was on any tv news reports

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Priori wrote: »

The thing is the Disclosure Project didn't produce any hard physical evidence of ET's etc. It was just a bunch of stories.

Advertisement