Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Citywest to NCI journey question - red line.

• 11-02-2014 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Sorry for all my questions but I will be using the red line & just want to plan ahead if anyone could help answer my questions.

What is the average journey time around peak times to travel from the Citywest shopping centre stop (I think it is called Fortunestown) to the NCI stop please?

What would the price be with return?

When I am at the shopping centre stop should I only get the luas that says 'The point'?

When coming home can I get the 'Saggart' luas or the 'Tallaght' luas and then change at Belgard if I get the 'Tallaght' one?

Are these stops dangerous during peak times crime wise, I have only gotten the red line a couple of times before at night & felt a bit unsafe to be honest.

Many thanks for any help.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

swanangel wrote: »
    Sorry for all my questions but I will be using the red line & just want to plan ahead if anyone could help answer my questions.

What is the average journey time around peak times to travel from the Citywest shopping centre stop (I think it is called Fortunestown) to the NCI stop please?

What would the price be with return?

When I am at the shopping centre stop should I only get the luas that says 'The point'?

When coming home can I get the 'Saggart' luas or the 'Tallaght' luas and then change at Belgard if I get the 'Tallaght' one?

Are these stops dangerous during peak times crime wise, I have only gotten the red line a couple of times before at night & felt a bit unsafe to be honest.

Many thanks for any help.

I'm pretty certain the Luas website at www.luas.ie will answer most of your questions. Have a look there. As for safety, do a trial run with a friend if you feel nervous and see for yourself. Personally, having travelled at night from Saggart into town and back, I didn't feel threatened, as I sat near the driver. Your mileage may vary.

Advertisement