Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Really Just Unbelievable

• 17-07-2009 3:26pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Utterly shocking..
    http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/puppy-thrown-out-of-car-with-tail-on-fire-419121.html
    Puppy thrown out of car with tail on fire

printer.gif Printimage?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.breakingnews.ie%2fireland%2fpuppy-thrown-out-of-car-with-tail-on-fire-419121.html&pId=Js%2bcko7fyno%3d&title=Puppy+thrown+out+of+car+with+tail+on+fireemail.gif Email+add.gif Share+
    17/07/2009 - 15:14:50
    The DSPCA says it is caring for a puppy after it was thrown out of a car with its tail on fire.

A group of children saw the dog being thrown out of a car containing four men in the Ballymun area of Dublin last night.

The puppy, which has been named Shiofra, is now being cared for by the society and will undergo surgery to have its tail amputated.

In a separate incident just three hours earlier a man saw a kitten being thrown out a car window on the Naas Road near Newlands Cross.

The cat, which is only seven weeks only, is said to be in shock after its ordeal, but otherwise in good health.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

My heart sinks when i read about stuff like that. There are no words for what id do those people...lowest of the low :(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Chitterchatter

These 'people' deserve the same treatment back. Horrific!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Scumbags... utter scumbags...

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Fu(kin skum

Horrible bastards I hope I never see someone doin something like that...God help them if I do

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Adventure Pout

my heart sunk too when my partner went home and told me that..
    really, those people do not deserve anything good in life..
    scumbags..the worse of the worse in this planet..
    I hope kitty and puppy will survive and find wonderful homes....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

I really hope what comes around goes around

Fcuking Scumbags, I hope they are nailed to the gates of HELL:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

when i read stuff like that i really have to hope my faith in karmic justice isn't unfounded

there are some very stupid, sick, twisted people on this planet... lets just hope the evil they do comes back at them 10 fold :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Chiaki

the wheel does a full circle, just be happy knowing that the kitten and puppy are no longer with these people

Advertisement