Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Perhaps
    to arrange a pact with Andy and Ross that if they off Jai then he will off one of their brothers?
    :D

You do know if you want to read a spoiler all you need to do is quote the post and there it is...oops...there it is....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

I know I'm a few episodes behind, but I think Paddy shot Robert.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    I know I'm a few episodes behind, but I think Paddy shot Robert.

I thought that too.
    I won't say anything else to you incase you're catching up.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,817 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »
    Agree with The Talking Bread. Emmerdale is really losing it's way now with the Barton/Sugden Murder Pact. Totally ridiculous, like they're in some Yorkshire version of the Sopranos. Couldn't care less about any of the 4 of them.

And as for Banshee Chas and her "stalker". Give us a break.

The real storyline is Ashley and Sandy and they've been great over the last while. Ashley keeping his illness from Harriet, maybe Laurel is the one he confides in?

What's the betting the next we see of Paddy's lady, she'll be at the vet's having her dog/cat/gerbil treated by Rhona and chatting away happily til Paddy appears?

I would guess she will be Leo's new teacher

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Radio5 wrote: »
    <snip> What's the betting the next we see of Paddy's lady, she'll be at the vet's having her dog/cat/gerbil treated by Rhona and chatting away happily til Paddy appears?
    Ahhh, so Paddy bunked off with Tess (Nicola Stephenson)? So she must show up in the vet's surgery soon looking to have her Schnauzer trimmed? :p

Great minds and all that. :D

• Advertisement

Marlon should get with Bernice, both are gagging for it and her fiancé Lawrence isn't or wont be giving her any :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ross is just a horrible evil ass hole. Ah but he is good looking so of course he isn't bad, just a troubled soul according to most.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Ross has gone off the deep end.

ShazGV wrote: »
    Ross has gone off the deep end.

Ah sure he didn't kill Pete :p

• JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ah sure he didn't kill Pete :p

My god Pete has such heavenly eyes :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Jesus I've only just figured out how to read the blanked out spoiler bits...

Pete and Auntie Moira, very very friendly, hay rolling next for them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭.red.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Pete and Auntie Moira, very very friendly, hay rolling next for them :p

I thought that myself last night lol.
    Lucky Pete!!

Aww psychopathic self pitying violent, attempt at murder adulteress scumbag Ross in a scene with April..... how adorable...

No coincidence everytime he commits an evil crime he gets a scene with little April to show how great he really is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

My god Pete has such heavenly eyes :o

More close ups needed! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Aww psychopathic self pitying violent, attempt at murder adulteress scumbag Ross in a scene with April..... how adorable...

No coincidence everytime he commits an evil crime he gets a scene with little April to show how great he really is.

There is great chemistry between Ross and April - and the writers know it!
    I must admit I love their scenes together. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Where is Laurel living? And if she's moved out why is Arthur still living with Marlon and April instead of Laurel or Ashley?

Debbie looked very pregnant in that scene with Ross, it can't be long before she leaves. Was the reference to her making it up with Annie (surprised she's not dead) a hint she could be spending s few months in spain, perhaps Andy needs to escape everyones wrath when the truth comes out and they decide on Spain as Chas won't be too pleased if Debbie lets Aaron continue to take the blame. Then again my brain could be fuddled by the fact its gone 3am ;-)

piperh wrote: »
    Where is Laurel living? And if she's moved out why is Arthur still living with Marlon and April instead of Laurel or Ashley?

Debbie looked very pregnant in that scene with Ross, it can't be long before she leaves. Was the reference to her making it up with Annie (surprised she's not dead) a hint she could be spending s few months in spain, perhaps Andy needs to escape everyones wrath when the truth comes out and they decide on Spain as Chas won't be too pleased if Debbie lets Aaron continue to take the blame. Then again my brain could be fuddled by the fact its gone 3am ;-)

I think Laurel is back living with Marlon, she moved out of Ashley and Harriet's gaff

I do like Ross scenes with April too

• I hate Gabby such an evil child

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭ Matthias Wailing Balloonist

I hate Gabby such an evil child

Definitely a contender along with Damien for the most evil child on TV.:)

• Advertisement

brooke 2 wrote: »
    There is great chemistry between Ross and April - and the writers know it!
    I must admit I love their scenes together. :o

It's complete manipulation by the writers to try keep Ross as this deep down troubled but ultimately good rogue. Which is utter b'****. And putting a few cute lines between a kid and him doesn't mean anything to Me if the latter has affairs with his brothers wife, steals, car jacks, attempts to kill, leaves people for dead, wails in self pity and fails to take any responsibility for his actions. In fact I find the thought sickening a thug like that in real life would hang out with a kid and give her his worldly advice when deep down he is a raging psychopath.

If Ross looked like Marlon or Paddy would people still feel sorry for him and find it adorable him chatting to a 6 year old.?

I hate Gabby such an evil child

I like her, a right gobby little madam, the next Kelly Windsor :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

It's complete manipulation by the writers to try keep Ross as this deep down troubled but ultimately good rogue. Which is utter b'****. And putting a few cute lines between a kid and him doesn't mean anything to Me if the latter has affairs with his brothers wife, steals, car jacks, attempts to kill, leaves people for dead, wails in self pity and fails to take any responsibility for his actions. In fact I find the thought sickening a thug like that in real life would hang out with a kid and give her his worldly advice when deep down he is a raging psychopath.

If Ross looked like Marlon or Paddy would people still feel sorry for him and find it adorable him chatting to a 6 year old.?

You forgot Ross has crap hair.

Ross feels protective and connected to April because of Donna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I like her, a right gobby little madam, the next Kelly Windsor :p

She makes me laugh :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Yay Nikhil is back!

Mod Snip: Stop derailing thread with petty bickering please.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭billion dollar baby

I'm blocked so you won't see this but on the off chance....

Grow up

• Advertisement

Belle is a kid and underage too so why was she invited to the party and drinking

Also was Ross and Debbie getting a taxi to the party at Vanessa and Leyla's house?

David isn't too worried about his grieving dad now or losing Alicia and Jakey or even to babysit his daughter :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement