Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Cycling Gear Order

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

What exactly is in offer for boards gear?
    Short sleeve / long sleeve / shorts / tights ? etc etc?

Either way, I'll definitely be getting a jersey at least. Can you sign me up for a large short sleeve please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sibeen99

I'd definitely be interested in a long sleeve jersey, maybe small or xs. Wha are the sizes like do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

I'd go in for a short sleeve full zip in XL- (minus means shorter than the normal XL, applies to all sizes. Plus means longer.)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭glennbhoy

Link to what it looks like, tried the search function

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

I'd possibly be interested in a pair of bib-shorts, arm warmers & cap if you include them as an option in the order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

shorts and possibly gilet if there is one for me i reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

glennbhoy wrote: »
    Link to what it looks like, tried the search function

boards_kit_2010.jpg

Gilet.jpg

boards_cap_revamp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,121 ✭✭✭daragh_

I got one of the Caps with the original order and it's terrible. Jersey fabric stitched into the shape of a cap rather than a proper cotton casquette. Shame as I think loads of people would order them if the quality was better.

If you get the numbers put me down for a medium Gilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭paulieb2006

If you get the numbers put me down for a large Gilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭RobBaxter

Last order, I got a jersey, bib shorts and the buff and was very happy with all of them..

Good to see there is interest.

Will run it the same way as last time. I'll post a communal google document soon so people can enter their order and contact email on it. I'll then email everyone to confirm each order.

Will post the link as soon as I get the latest prices off the company.

Regards,
    Bob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Bob, check the last order. Whoever did it managed to get access to some online form that gathered and placed the order directly with the company.

I'll probably get another jersey, or maybe a longsleeve this time.

Seamus,

I did an order last year, went hassle free using a few communal google documents and then sent it on to the company so I'm happy sticking to that at the moment as there was no problems with it. I'll have a look at the online submission forms though, cheers

Bob

Hi Guys,

Same as last time. If you fill out your details on the attached link and then in a few days, I'll send everyone an e-mail to confirm their order.

Hopefully, we'll save a bit on the bulk order. Prices include VAT and delivery(+1euro). We need 10 of each item to avoid the surcharges!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuoIbFthBH_idGRSeVltbDRKUHBHWGs0SXkwX3ppOGc&hl=en_US

Regards,
    Bobby

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

I could be interested in this too, got short sleeve jersey from your last order Rob. Might get a long sleeve or bib shorts.

Hi Guys,

Same as last time. If you fill out your details on the attached link and then in a few days, I'll send everyone an e-mail to confirm their order.

Hopefully, we'll save a bit on the bulk order. Prices include VAT and delivery(+1euro). We need 10 of each item to avoid the surcharges!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuoIbFthBH_idGRSeVltbDRKUHBHWGs0SXkwX3ppOGc&hl=en_US

Regards,
    Bobby

anyone have a link to sizes?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

G rock wrote: »
    anyone have a link to sizes?
    yes please!

V5vYs.png

guessing there isn't heights specified? (for bibshorts)

thanks, need to get measured at home now.

thanks

• Advertisement

G rock wrote: »
    guessing there isn't heights specified? (for bibshorts)

Afraid not....

Just have the waist size to go by..

They are standard sizes really though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

RobBaxter wrote: »
    Afraid not....

Just have the waist size to go by..

They are standard sizes really though

Will you be able to post it? I'm in the sticks. Will gladly pay extra for P & P or even send you an SAE !!!

reilig wrote: »
    Will you be able to post it? I'm in the sticks. Will gladly pay extra for P & P or even send you an SAE !!!

Ya that's cool. Last time, people helped out with the deliveries. ie. People took their own stuff and stuff of people living close by. There was one or two that had to be posted though.

Not a problem

Bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

That link working for anyone else? Access denied for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

RobBaxter,

You should probably amend your OP to include the spreadsheet link and any other relevant information. It'd make it easier for folks looking to join in on the order as they wouldn't have to trawl through the thread.

RobBaxter wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Regards,
    Bobby

Sorry,

is the 'delivery' here to you or to us?
    If it is to you, where are you based if one wants to collect?

Thanks

All the gear gets delivered in one package. I live in Galway and Dublin - most weeks I'm in both counties.

Last time, people volunteered to deliver to/meet people from south dublin, north Dublin, limerick/Clare, etc.

It's easy enough to organise the delivery.. Here's a link to the last year's spreadsheet that was used to help with delivery:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuoIbFthBH_idFNwdFJnRVFVbHhIdmFOUmg4WEt2clE&authkey=CJrPoMIM&hl=en_US#gid=0

And for the people that have no relations/friends near anyone else in the order, I can post their stuff to them.

Bob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

God dam it link still not working, any of them!

Right whats the prices for jerseys and shorts seeing as I can't get into the docs.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Do they do them in womens sizes as well then or is the size chart just the general one for the company?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement