Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gunshops in Dublin Area

• 17-08-2014 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

What gunshops do you recommend in the Dublin area, will be there next week. Main interest would be in trap guns, as i am thinking of purchasing, perazzi,beretta, would you know of any dealers with some.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Courtlough in balbriggan is definitely worth a look, they usually have a good selection of guns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Rosahane

Hilltop in Newtownmountkennedy have a great selection of trap guns.
    About 30 minutes drive from Liffey Valley along the M50.

They are closed on Mondays but if you wish you could give a call to check stock today.

http://www.hilltopshootingsports.com or 01 2818025

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭jobseek

thanks for the replies,
    i will call to them and have a look, it will be tuesday i am up so will get to hilltop, i have seen another place called fingal sports, have any of ye been here?
    i might also take a spin to ardee sports when i am up that side of the country

• Subscribers Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭IRLConor

jobseek wrote: »
    i have seen another place called fingal sports, have any of ye been here?

Yup, John sold me a safe and did the import of my rifle. One of the mods bought a shotgun from him too. It's only a small place, but he's a good guy and decent about prices.

Give him a call beforehand, tell him what you're looking for and he'll be able to tell you what he has in stock. It could save you a trip if he doesn't have what you're looking for. His number is on the website, so I don't think he'd mind having it posted here: 087-6654469.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭useurowname

If its a Perazzi your after Derek Burnet is a main dealer for them, he's also one of Ireland best shots and has been to numerous Olympics. He's based down in Kenagh, Co Longford, bit outside Dublin(1.5 hours from Dublin), but he's definitley worth a call. 0906 432245

• Advertisement

Thanks,
    I will give him a visit again alright,he's nearer me,I'm in sligo,just said when I was in Dublin I would see what was available,and keep them in mind,ideally a dt10,or mx8 is what id like to get

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

David Moore in Ashford is good, but takes ages to get the gun to you, but I think he gets them cheapish.
    He'd be 10 mins from hilltop in Newtown,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 Kuker321

I got my first gun here, they are helpful and friendly

courtlough gunshop dublin

I can't post links because im new but if you google that you should find it

Hello, im replying again, didnt make it to them shops that day, but have contacted them, for what im looking for courtlough and derek are all that had guns that may suit, i intend to get to courtlough in the next week, so will see from there. Thanks again for the information.

Advertisement