Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

When does BTEA payment begin?

Options
  • 23-09-2014 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

The title says it all really. I received post telling me that my application was provisionally approved pending the letter confirming registration/dates etc from the college. I got that letter from the college and handed it in a week ago and was told nothing about when I might expect payment to begin. Can anyone who's been through the process or is in the know shed some light on how long it usually takes for the payment to begin? Just looking for an estimate so I can budget accordingly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 McTully

I'd imagine it should be soon enough. I got my first payment last weekend!

Advertisement