Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WANTED: Numba Rumba

• 11-01-2012 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

WANTED: Numba Rumba
    I know its a big ask but does anyone know anybody who might have the game Numba Rumba (SNIP)/exchange? I want to try and relive childhood memories and hopefully pass it on to future generations. If anyone has any idea where to get one please let me know! Thanks a mil pacman.gif

Sorry no buying or selling is permitted on this forum,please see or Selling & Swapping thread here and our forum charter here

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Never heard of it!

...hang on its a board game? If so you probably want the toys and boardgames forum, as they'll probably be able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 34,367 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

My girlfriend just informed me that it's called 'Number Rumba'. She has it at home from when she was a kid. I played once and it's a bit of a mind **** :eek:

Edit - here it is -

pic164855_md.jpg

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

That game is SERIOUSLY good. It's genuinely intense when you get semi decent at it/have a friend who is too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

remember that from the toy show :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Thread moved to Toys & Boardgames.

LoGiE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 tclandillon

o1s1n wrote: »
    My girlfriend just informed me that it's called 'Number Rumba'. She has it at home from when she was a kid. I played once and it's a bit of a mind **** :eek:

Edit - here it is -

pic164855_md.jpg
    That's the one! HAs your girlfriend any idea where I might get my hands on one? It's a brilliant game...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Wow it's really out of print! If your dedicated and really stuck you could always send a polite message to any of these people and see if they have it still and are willing to let it go... http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/26786?own=1 people on the geek are generally very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tclandillon

thanks shooter, have already tried a few of them to no avail!

Advertisement