Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

sex 50s and over

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,047 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Can I ban him for bragging? Can I?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭BrensBenz

looksee wrote: »
    Can I ban him for bragging? Can I?

Only if I can add the entire wording of the ban to my CV.....and business cards....and letter headings.....and memoirs.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

Sex, type and enjoyment changes over the years.

BrensBenz wrote: »
    We drove home....at speed.....might have been Gatsoed....expecting penalty points.....don't care!

I've a jeep, we drive into fields and make crop circles, though, that said, we did not this year. But June last year is still like yesterday and we are still talking about it, I guess we don't want to spoil a super brilliant one.

BTW, for those that think I make the crop circles with the jeep, they are mistaken.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭BrensBenz

Red Nissan wrote: »
    ...I've a jeep...

Hmmm! Are the front seats of jeeps canoodling-friendly? Or are excursions to or the folding of rear seats involved? These features are surprising close to the top of my list when buying a new vehhikil.

Some time ago, I fell for the "this two-seater convertible will make you more attractive to women" sales pitch. Yeah right! Remember, as a child, looking through the toyshop window but not being able to touch the toys? No problem getting the (only) woman of my choice into the car but then what? Centre console was like an unmanned border post and no rear space available.

I wonder if all of those people driving around in vans with windows (MPVs) have got it right after all?

• Advertisement

BrensBenz wrote: »
    I wonder if all of those people driving around in vans with windows (MPVs) have got it right after all?

Being a child of the mid 50's and growing up in the sixties, my first vehicle was beat up Transit van, that was in my youth though, sort of expected.

Any anything can be adapted.

Advertisement