Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

meteor website down?

Options
  • 08-10-2012 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi, trying all morning to access webtxt on meteor.ie

is is just me or is anyone else having same issue?

:/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Working fine for me now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Wonder is this linked to the eMobile website as well (since they're the same company)?

Can't seem to login.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 fimat

Nearly 3pm now, and hasn't worked for me since 9am: Seems a bit disgraceful that a company as big as meteor can be down for so long without an official announcement (that I am aware of): i.e. Perfectly acceptable if they'd said "Our Login service will be unavailable Monday 8th of October from x o'clock.. etc..".. but to go down for so long, and not make any announcement on the matter suggests: Find other mobile operator!!..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭chasm

Having problems here too. Meteors reps all seem to have vanished into thin air too. This is one of the reasons i am leaving them, in the almost 2 years i have been with them the site is down more often than not and going by their fb page and on here they do not seem willing to address the problem.
    Sorry for the rant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Could be something like hw issues for all we know.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

kaimera wrote: »
    Could be something like hw issues for all we know.

It doesnt matter, it means their not sticking to maintenance schedules or not doing it at all.

A company may have an outtage, no one is perfect, but the way it has been going for the past couple of months is crazy tbh.

On the weekend their Internet seems to just randomly disappear. When you ring up staff they just go and say yes we know we know every single weekend.

They have great offers and stuff, but really a service is no good if its not reliable. I was just thinking Ill be either moving to a different network in the near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 fimat

shhhhhhh, Don't tell anyone it was ever down in the first place!!!! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Seems to be back now.

Advertisement