Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Music Lessons

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭notfromhere

Jamerican wrote: »
    Looking for violin lessons for a four year old in or around Tramore/Waterford city. Thanks

Hi, Did u try WIT Music School on College street.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Jamerican

Hi, Did u try WIT Music School on College street.

Hi I did, but they don't kids so young. However, we've decided to go with the Ellenor at the Upton School of Music.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rhapsody

Piano lessons available, Dublin 1 or 2, in student's home
    I have Grade VIII RIAM, B.Mus, MA and am working towards DipABRSM. Please PM for further details.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 grey duster

Hello,

I am looking for a violin teacher for my four-year old. I would like to find out if there are any teachers in the Limerick City/ Tipperary Town Area.

Any opinions are welcome, I have tried searching the web but I am not getting anywhere.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22 catcatcatmolmol

Subject(s): Suzuki violin, fiddle, viola
    Lessons in Students Home? Yes
    Contact Name: Caitriona
    Email: catcatcatmolmolmol@yahoo.co.uk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sanguine Fan

Hello,

I am a recently-retired male who would like to attain some level of skill on the piano. I am just past the absolute beginner stage in that I can play scales and simple exercise pieces that don't require very much dexterity.

I am interested in classical music and I am willing to put in the necessary daily practice.

I live in south county Dublin and I would like to work with a teacher who has experience of older students, preferably someone based in the area between Dun Laoghaire and Bray.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hearthemusic

Hi Sanguine Fan,

I teach all levels of students in the Dunlaoghaire/Sandycove area if you would like to contact me directly for more info. (rdohertypm@gmail.com)

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Alina06

Hi, my name is Alina. I majored in music (piano) and studied piano for 20 years. After I graduated M.A Conservatoire National de Musique et de Dance, Paris (France). I taught piano to children for over 7 years. My students won different piano competitions and had excelent RIAM results (over 91%).

Piano lessons include music theory
    RIAM, ABRSM exam prep.

References available upon request.
    For more details do not hesitate to contact me by email clasicism@yahoo.com ,

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TheOriginalH

Complete novice looking for Violin/Fiddle lessons in and around the Kilkenny/Waterford area.
    Drop me a PM if there's any of ye out there.

Posted in the trad forum aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ooonie

I'm an adult student looking for a violin teacher. I played throughout school but stopped for a few years and now I'm hoping to start again. I'm hoping to finish my ABRSM exams.

Area: South Dublin - ideally the Dundrum/Stillorgan/Sandyford area

Please send me a PM if you can help or if you can recommend someone :)

• Advertisement

College-level music student giving lessons in Acoustic Singing
    Lessons are a combination of vocal training and guitar skills/self-accompaniment, for children and adults (beginners) of all ages
    Lessons can be altered to teach you what you (or your child) want to learn :)
    Lucan area (Leixlip, Palmerstown, Clondalkin etc) AND City Centre
    I can also teach at my home

Call or text Colleen at 0872624473

• Registered Users Posts: 5 foxfield18

Lisa85 wrote: »
    Piano teacher (starting out) available to teach for all exam boards. Currently studying for diploma.
    Rates are 12euro per half hour and there are ten half hour lessons per term.

Located in Raheny, Dublin.

If interested send a pm and I will get back to you.

My granddaughter is interested in learning the keyboard. She is 8 years of age with no previous lessons. Where and when is available. Many thanks.
    Jim Kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 5 foxfield18

My granddaughter is interested in learning the keyboard. She is 8 years of age with no previous lessons. Where and when is available. Many thanks.
    Jim Kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gheadphone

Im looking for piano lessons. I live near Kilcock and work in Sandyford so i can either do a lesson after work (6:00 ish) or do them a little later near Kilcock.

Im looking to do classical grades and have a digital piano (88 keys) at home .

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,147 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Hi, looking for piano lessons for my other half. Living and working in Sandyford. Available in the evenings. Total beginner. Please get in touch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

Hi looking for piano lessons for myself in North Dublin. If you can teach during the day on Monday or Tuesday, or at weekends, that would be an advantage but evenings are ok too. Please PM me if you are located in North Dublin, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Catriona54

O live in Maynooth. I have been teaching piano for 10 years and have my diploma and the LLCM. I would be interested in teaching you. Please get in touch if still interested. Contact <snip>

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,273 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Catriona54, I've removed your phone number from your post. If people want to contact you they can PM you. It's really not a good idea posting your number on a public internet forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭richardh330

Piano lessons for all levels
    Lessons in Students Home
    Contact Name: Richard Hughes
    Email: richard@hughes.ie
    Diploma from Victoria College of Music, London (ABRSM TD hons)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Dracman

Is there anyone giving violin lessons in North Dublin around Balbriggan/skerries/rush/lusk? My 9 year old son has been doing traditional fiddle since he was 5 and would like to move into classical. Looking for reasonable rates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭freida

Can anyone recommend someone to give Piano lessons for two children in lucan. Beginners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Looking for adult violin lessons in Galway city or county.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 catcatcatmolmol

Hi Rubygirl. I work in Coole Music in Gort. I teach adults all levels. If that's too far to travel I know of a lady who is in Kinvara. I can PM u details. Caitriona

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭bumblebeemouth

Looking for piano lessons. Based in Deansgrange.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Marar2

Hi,

I am a primary school teacher and a classical violinist available ideally to teach beginners and intermediate students. My lessons are fun and relaxed and I will happily prepare you for the Royal Academy of Music exams if you so wish.

I am based in Malahide and can host the lessons in my house or travel a reasonable distance to you. Lessons are E20 per hour.

Any questions please ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 cathalhopper

Hi,

I'm a student currently studying piano in D.I.T. conservatory of music and a Bachelor of Music degree in Maynooth.
    I live in Lucan and am offering piano lessons for €10 per half hour lesson. I cater for all ages and levels.

I can travel or host lessons where I live in Lucan. Message me if you have any more queries :)

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭leanbh

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Aera

Looking for piano lessons for 13 years boy, he has 4 grade royal school. Teaching in our house.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Catriona54

I'm a primary school teacher. Offering beginner guitar lessons in following areas, Maynooth, Kilcock, Lucan and Celbridge. If interested Pm me here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 emma83

I teach piano, you can contact me Pm

Advertisement