Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Italian convrsations with an italian friend!!!

• 17-09-2007 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi friends!
    I am an italian guy, if you want learn or improve your italian, let me know!
    Bye

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Nauniek

Hi guys ,

i had signed up for Italian classes in Kildare but the teacher pulled out. Looks like they are going to be cancelled onw. I would really like to learn Italian . I have already bought a book and cd and konw a little but I would like to learn to speak Italian properly. Anybody konw anywhere ro anyone that could help. I have an Italian frined but at the moment I'm getting text messages in Italian and some of them are hard to translate. Please help!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

Nauniek wrote: »
    Hi guys ,

i had signed up for Italian classes in Kildare but the teacher pulled out. Looks like they are going to be cancelled onw. I would really like to learn Italian . I have already bought a book and cd and konw a little but I would like to learn to speak Italian properly. Anybody konw anywhere ro anyone that could help. I have an Italian frined but at the moment I'm getting text messages in Italian and some of them are hard to translate. Please help!!:)

Babelfish is very useful for a quick translation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lauraa

faonway wrote: »
    Hi friends!
    I am an italian guy, if you want learn or improve your italian, let me know!
    Bye
    I would love to learn Italian, living in Dublin 15. I would prefer to learn from a native and conversation is much more important that written Italian in my case.
    How much do you intend to charge for these lessons?

Thanks,
    Laura

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 kikita

Hi Faon, how much you charge for conversation classes?
    Sono Argentina, parlo un po d'italiano, non, e cosi, lo parlo abbastanza male, posso soltanto leggerlo, ma mi piacerebbe impararlo propriamente e potere avere una chiacherata (or whatever you write it) mi hai capito, credo ....

Bene, let me know how much you charge?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

i love the italian culture and would really be interested in meeting up with some body to teach me the beautyfull native tounge.
    mabye if we got a few guys together ,we could sort somthing out?
    im looking for cd to listen to on the bus luas etc

ciao

Advertisement