Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmail Exchange Server

• 31-08-2014 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭

Any options for setting up and exchange server with gmail when IMAP and POP3 are disabled on the server? Work decided to give us new email accounts and in their wisdom want us to use OWA. My phone has an exchange client, wondering is there an intermediary I can use?

Can also add that forwarding from the account to gmail has been disabled. Must be server side because I can set the rule to forward it just dosen't work!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Not possible unfortunately if IMAP and forwarding is disabled. What do you want to achieve?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

wingnut wrote: »

Can also add that forwarding from the account to gmail has been disabled. Must be server side because I can set the rule to forward it just dosen't work!

I think by default redirecting emails to an external domain is disabled with Exchange.

Advertisement