Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Whats your PI?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

chrussell wrote: »
    whats a pi??

excuse my retardness

Fair play to him. He still managed to give the right answer without knowing what the question meant. Reminds me of Junior Cert Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The little girl I murdered has started to smell up the house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Lingere models won't leave me be. I'm run ragged, tired every day from all night love-making sessions with various voluptuous vixens.

They trail out of my house happy and exhausted about 8 in the morning and have trouble leaving by my front gate because my neighbour invariably parks across the entrance.

How can I get him to stop doing that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

phasers wrote: »
    The little girl I murdered has started to smell up the house

A febreze plug-in should sort that out for you. If not try sticking her in a stew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Lingere models won't leave me be. I'm run ragged, tired every day from all night love-making sessions with various voluptuous vixens.

They trail out of my house happy and exhausted about 8 in the morning and have trouble leaving by my front gate because my neighbour invariably parks across the entrance.

Stop shagging fat birds!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

"My Dick is Too Big For the Average 7YO :( "

FYP:pac:

I dont hear her complaining.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,790 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I dont hear her complaining.... :eek:
    Sorry I would've assumed it was a 'him' :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

AnonoBoy wrote: »

Ever thought of doing stand-up:P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

not yet wrote: »
    Ever thought of doing stand-up:P

Stand-up? Sure with all those models he has chasing him, he's probably done the whole Kama Sutra.

Sweet jesus,not another fun un

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Sorry I would've assumed it was a 'him' :p

Thats sick....what do you think I am?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Never confused, Never!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,790 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Does anyone else think that not_yet is a troll. I've seen a few posts he posted in a couple of threads and nothing he says adds anything to the thread, and its all just random one line stuff..?

Thats me...random one line ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

not yet wrote: »
    Thats me...random one line ****e.

That wasn't very random.

Does anyone else think that not_yet is a troll. I've seen a few posts he posted in a couple of threads and nothing he says adds anything to the thread, and its all just random one line stuff..?

Are you for real!!!

Most of the stuff on AH is random crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

Apple PIe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭ Chaya Loud Shyness

3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209 etc. is pi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

I have only written one PI thread. It was about an accident i had with a razor and my knob. It got locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

I for one welcome our personal issueing overlords:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

Mine would be not being able to get over a guy. We only split up because I left the country. We always in contact, meet up when ever Im back... Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Cleeo wrote: »
    Mine would be not being able to get over a guy. We only split up because I left the country. We always in contact, meet up when ever Im back... Ugh.

Way to bring everyone down and kill a thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ZzubZzub

Hey! If Im not 100% happy no one can be!

I've been planning this since the beginning of Boards.

Phase one: Bring down moral.

Phase two: Take out forums like AH, Ladies Lounge and all the generally happy ones. The only forums remaining will be ones such as Death, Famine and Martin King Appreciation.

THEN BOARDS WILL BE MINE!!!

*No. I dont have a life.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

ShooterSF and cleeo, off topic posting is against the char............ Oh wait... eh... Shiiiit!... wrong forum! Ignore, nothing to see here

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

I was a bit drunk in Portugal last year, and I met this nice girl.... Bit of a tease... things escalated....

Advertisement