Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tallafornia

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

drama

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

backstabbing two faced hewwwwwwwwerrr

• Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Phil needs a slap.

he got one

EdenHazard wrote: »
    he got one
    Dave is hot stuff and hes nice too.

• Advertisement

il say it again jay and nikita are the soundest

nikita? are u taking the ****in piss like(said in nikitas voice) cormac is the soundest and jay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭alainnbeauty

will somebody knock phil out hes such a bitch:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

EdenHazard wrote: »
    nikita? are u taking the ****in piss like(said in nikitas voice) cormac is the soundest and jay

Ah Natalie to be fair seems perfectly nice, even if she talks like a granny sometimes.

Still, when Cormac seems like one of the most normal people in the house, you know it's been a weird one.

So many high/lowlights, where to start...

- Dave's eyebrows in the club practically hitting his hairline.
    - Nikita and Kelly dancing in Tamangos, to be oggled by a fellah who looked about 14.
    - Jay quietly making himself a sandwich while Kelly alternately weeps, screams, hugs and slaps Philly.
    - the fancy dress party with three (?) guests - at one point, I thought it'd just be them...
    - Yer man getting a lap dance from Nikita and doing the 'do not want face'...
    - That couple who came in with no introduction, ate the face off each other, got in the hot tub and went home.
    - "hide the star on your head - it'll give them something to aim at"
    - "I'm going to say it in the nicest possible way - you're dead to me"
    - "I'm going to be the bigger person and not hold a grudge. But I've said it to her that I don't like her, that I think she's a backstabber, and a who-er" while Natalie poker-faces.

God I love this show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Phil is a complete tosser alrite but ya have to hand it to him for stirring the sh1t and making the show more entertaining. Cormac is a gas character aswell with the lines he comes out with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

The dark side of 'fame':
    Nikita Murray, star of the reality TV show, Tallafornia, has spoken of the abuse she has received in her own neighbourhood.
    Nikita Murray, star of the reality TV show, Tallafornia, has spoken of the abuse she has received in her own neighbourhood.
    The 19-year-old student from Clondalkin in Dublin has said that she has been hassled by local youths, some of whom threw a bottle at her.
    Speaking to The Sun newspaper, Murray revealed that she's afraid to leave her own home after a recent incident.
    "I was going over to my auntie's to get ready for a nightclub appearance and a gang of young people started giving me stick," she said. "They all started pulling out of me and telling me to go back to where I'm from.
    "I said, 'I'm from here, you thicks' - and then they picked up a glass bottle and threw it at me.
    "I was able to hold the tears for a while but when I got out of my estate I started bawling crying."
    The Tallafornia star said that she has been getting abusive messages on Facebook. But there have also been messages of support from well-wishers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

"I'm gonna dress up as a jerk! Philly can i borrow your clothes"

Classic from the cormanator!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

efb wrote: »
    The dark side of 'fame':
    The 19-year-old student from Clondalkin in Dublin has said that she has been hassled by local youths, some of whom threw a bottle at her.
    Speaking to The Sun newspaper, Murray revealed that she's afraid to leave her own home after a recent incident.
    "I was going over to my auntie's to get ready for a nightclub appearance and a gang of young people started giving me stick," she said. "They all started pulling out of me and telling me to go back to where I'm from.
    "I said, 'I'm from here, you thicks' - and then they picked up a glass bottle and threw it at me.
    "I was able to hold the tears for a while but when I got out of my estate I started bawling crying."
    The Tallafornia star said that she has been getting abusive messages on Facebook. But there have also been messages of support from well-wishers.

I had to laugh at that "Im from here you thicks" Classic Nikita

the best by far is' ill say this in the nicest possible way, youre dead to me'
    Fxxxing brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 16,272 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Nikita made the front page of the Sun yesterday. It seems she isnt too popular around Tallaght at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

adomino wrote: »
    its gone all blown out of proportion and phil just let it continue as there was no talking to that other yoke. basically, she followed him into bathroom, and she kind of leaned in towards him, you know the point as you or they are about kiss someone. shes a flirt, i mean why even bother when she was with dave. shes mad about him? hahahaha after a few weeks and besides she dropped her ex as she went in, just like that. same as george slapa when she went of with calum best. so... the back up what i just said, didnt she not try this again, with surprise surprise phil while at the nightclub. shes the **** stirrer and it aint phil thats the bully, id be more inclined to see this dave guy as an extremely jealous intense type. oh i've met a few of these pricks from south dublin. totally up their hole. i'm right, you're wrong attitude. it was ok for him to swan around chatting to every girl he wanted though eh. and as for coooormactor -

"i mean dave is a big lad, i had to stick around as no one there could of held him back had anything kicked up" hahaha blow your trumpet up your arse man, they only chap in there, thats 1. the soundest 2. the most stable and confident and 3. the one who'd kick both your faces off in a scrap is Jay.

Where were these 2 plebs when the lads went to the boxing club? looking at themselves in the mirror or pushing weights probably.

Dave i do have to commend him for dealing with her like that.

You do know Dave used to be a bouncer in a very popular (and on occasion rough) night club, right? I think he'd be more than able to hold his own against anyone in that house.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭adomino

andyman wrote: »
    You do know Dave used to be a bouncer in a very popular (and on occasion rough) night club, right? I think he'd be more than able to hold his own against anyone in that house.

on his own? he's a bit young now to be out holding his own 'on his own' though i'm sure he does a fair rugby tackle :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

as the show goes on that phil comes across sooooooo bad. he's a complete bitch. He's a chip on his shoulder cos the rest of the lads are bulked up more than him. he treated nat like a doormat. slagging her off and then banging her:rolleyes:such a gent.
    kelly's a bit of crack, knows where the camera is-thank god, some bod! she was only trying to make dave jealous and phil was loving it-the ape.
    jay's the soundest and cormac is growing on me cos he's such a tool. love the 1 liners outa him.could he have a bigger opinion of himself.dave's good crack too.
    poor auld natalie.......i feel so sorry for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

hey, is this weeks episode the final episode?

can't seem to find out the info...

digzy wrote: »
    as the show goes on that phil comes across sooooooo bad. he's a complete bitch. He's a chip on his shoulder cos the rest of the lads are bulked up more than him. he treated nat like a doormat. slagging her off and then banging her:rolleyes:such a gent.
    kelly's a bit of crack, knows where the camera is-thank god, some bod! she was only trying to make dave jealous and phil was loving it-the ape.
    jay's the soundest and cormac is growing on me cos he's such a tool. love the 1 liners outa him.could he have a bigger opinion of himself.dave's good crack too.
    poor auld natalie.......i feel so sorry for her.

I like Nikita and Cormac.

Jay is 30 and still going on about aiming to 'score birds' every time he goes out. Sad sad sad.

Dave is an idiot. Of course it's one rule for him, one rule for her, he can chat up any woman he wants, she's the slut for eh doing nothing with Phil.

Phil is an utter *prick*. The treat women like **** then call them mental type. Did you hear him going on to his friend in the car "There's a grade 5 staaalker in there ' You're 27, she's 19, who should be the more mature one here.

Natalie is harmless but god who cut her fringe with the garden shears? I just want to blow it off her face.

Don't like Kelly, she just irritates me.

• Advertisement

I like Nikita and Cormac.

Jay is 30 and still going on about aiming to 'score birds' every time he goes out. Sad sad sad.

Dave is an idiot. Of course it's one rule for him, one rule for her, he can chat up any woman he wants, she's the slut for eh doing nothing with Phil.

What program are you watching?

mystic86 wrote: »
    What program are you watching?

I like Nikita because she makes me laugh :D.

And what did Kelly do with phil? At most kiss him, let him drink a shot out of her boobs? Dave was already after saying he didn't want a relationship with Kelly sure and he was off talkiing to other girls. He seems like a tosser.

Jay is 30 yeah and him and Phil are always going on about bringing hot girls back! If you watch Tallafornia swipe any time Phil or Jay come on they subtitle them with "Herp de derp, bring hot girls back, derp de do'
    because that's all they ever talk about. Phil's alot worse, but I think Jay is a bit sad for a 30 year old.

Jay is the soundest guy on the show without a doubt. I like the way he doesn't get involved in all the arguments. It's actually a really decent show with a great mix of characters.

Is Swipe up yet?

Is Swipe up yet?
    Whats swipe? Is it the bit with Jay on abt unblocking the toilet? And more

eternal wrote: »

what? are you being serious?

you haven't been following these?:

eternal wrote: »

Tallafornia swipe is the whole Tallafornia experience! You've been missing out. It's really taken off in a big way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

adomino wrote: »
    on his own? he's a bit young now to be out holding his own 'on his own' though i'm sure he does a fair rugby tackle :pac:

Where did he say on his own?

• Advertisement

According to the Sunday World they're going to have a follow up series of Tallafornia following them out on holiday in Majorca or Gran Canaria and this will air around the end of April. Only 3 more eisodes left in current series.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement