Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB3.0 64GB discounts anywhere?

• 05-10-2015 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭

Looking for good read/write speeds. Saw the sandisk in argos for €20 but speeds weren't great. Anyone know of any deals or discount codes for shops? Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭mikehn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

mikehn wrote: »

Any preference between mymemory.ie and mymemory.co.uk?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭kumar_aq

• Registered Users Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭davo2001

kumar_aq wrote: »

Page not found

The page you requested could not be found.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭kumar_aq

www.ibood.ie should work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

davo2001 wrote: »
    Page not found

The page you requested could not be found.

Works for me.......

€12.50 shipping..???

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

mickzer wrote: »
    Works for me.......

€12.50 shipping..???

ibood are terrible for that, as its fixed shipping.

I got 2 sets of earphones as the postage stayed the same.

mymemory ship from jersey which is outside the EU and liable for vat

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭robnet77

on ebay.ie, they seem to be cheaper.
    The cheapest ones are shipped from Hong Kong though, so it make take a long time for you to get them.
    Quick check at 17.57 euro each from HK, or 21.89 euro from the UK... always check the seller's reputation!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Thank you guys. Unfortunately I have already ordered from mymemory.ie as I needed it as soon as possible. Would I definitely be asked to pay for vat?

I got a 20% off an already discounted USB and reviews are amazing. It's a sandisk extreme 64gb. Tested speeds aren't as high as specs, but speeds are much better than similar priced USB keys here. Got it for 36~ including shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Would I definitely be asked to pay for vat?
    Not definite, they use standard post and I have found stuff slips through easier. I have had loads of orders from them in the past and was never once hit, though most of mine were about £25, and at £36 it would be close to the point where its worth their while.

• Advertisement
Advertisement