Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Yoga self practice over lunch time.

• 14-05-2012 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

If you are interested in doing some yoga self practice over lunch time on Wednesdays or Friday in June, please let me know !

Please note that there will be no teacher in attendance.

I practice ashtanga yoga, however due to personal circumstances I cannot practice at home for the moment.

The more people in attendance, the cheaper it will work out. If nobody is interested, I will only be doing this for June as I am paying the entire booking fee myself. I will run this for the summer if there is interest ( fingers crossed )

The studio is based on Grantham Street, Dublin 8, near the Bleeding Horse pub. There is a dublinbike rank nearby.

Please PM me for more information.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭bonzo_k

In case anybody is interested, I am still renting the studio on Wednesdays and Fridays at lunch time.

Thanks

David

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KITTIPP

hi can you tell me are you still renting the space and how much would you charge for a drop in use of it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭bonzo_k

Yes, I am still renting it. Wednesday and Fridays from 13.00 until 14.00. I pay the person who runs the studio 10 euro per day. We could split the cost, 5 euro each per day. If you know anybody else that might be interested then it would be cheaper still.

Thanks

David

Advertisement