Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A True Hero

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

A term used to often today - but Jesus that's a true hero indeed. Doesn't it just put things in perspective, nice one OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

I'm sure you're glad there are still guys who like to be bottom huh pete.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

That's not a hero.

That's a legend right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭DHYNZY

Faith in humanity.. restored :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

What other choices were there? Well fuck, let her hit the ground first! I know Id have done it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I dont get it...................so, he jumped out of a plane and won a wheelchair?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

It's things like this that make you realise that there genuinely are Real Hero's out there, it doesn't take super powers or a costume ( although those two would be cool to have ), just someone that'll will do the right thing, and for someone that may as well be a stranger, my hat is off to this man!! He has my utmost respect!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

It's things like this that make you realise that there genuinely are Real Hero's out there, it doesn't take super powers or a costume ( although those two would be cool to have ), just someone that'll will do the right thing, and for someone that may as well be a stranger, my hat is off to this man!! He has my utmost respect!!!!

That's very nice of you, but I just started the thread.

The real hero is the guy in the video :cool:

Advertisement