Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A random waffle thread?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

will the missus let you out? :P

she'll do what she's told

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Who wants me to make the posts from the Hairdresser Deal thread re-appear..?

<_<

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

I got HORRENDUFIED at my first Limerick boards beers... Not sure if I can make it to this fancy-pants one for a repeat performance, but here's hoping!

Nothing quite like making a lasting impression :D I had my last pints in Tom Collins' 5 years ago and then continued to do silly things around the city (or so I'm told) whilst alienating my new co-workers! Nothing like those first impressions :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Who wants me to make the posts from the Hairdresser Deal thread re-appear..?

<_<

>_>

Work away!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Work away!

It'll be a magic trick even Zuroph would be proud of! :pac:

• Advertisement

It'll be a magic trick even Zuroph would be proud of! :pac:

you must have had a cup of lyons "all talk" this morning did you? :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Comiserations on the competition result Zuroph!

you must have had a cup of lyons "all talk" this morning did you? :D:D:D

Scroll up. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Comiserations on the competition result Zuroph!

Disgrace so it was! All Limerick needs is another socialite magazine!

Scroll up. ;)

excellent....

Im actually going to get a haircut today :P

• Advertisement

excellent....

Im actually going to get a haircut today :P

You totally exaggerated your baldness here yesterday! :p Those posts fit in fine in this thread anyway. Once upon a time we'd all have been banned for that carry on...

Anyway! I think I'll treat myself to some fancy shaving stuff later.

You totally exaggerated your baldness here yesterday! :p Those posts fit in fine in this thread anyway. Once upon a time we'd all have been banned for that carry on...

Anyway! I think I'll treat myself to some fancy shaving stuff later.

My baldness shall have returned by this evening....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,147 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Question:

Where can I buy watch batteries in Limerick, other than a Jewellers?

Beer Baron wrote: »
    Question:

Where can I buy watch batteries in Limerick, other than a Jewellers?

Pound
    Euroshop?

Pound
    EuroshopPuntnuashop?

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

out of curiousity lads, are there numbers for the amount of limerick city and county boards users?

kilburn wrote: »
    out of curiousity lads, are there numbers for the amount of limerick city and county boards users?

Very few would have access to the micro-level site statistics. The Site Development team (Ross, Conor, sometimes Dav) would be the people to ask about that kind of thing.

on a scale of 1 to 10 1 being lowest 10 being highest my productivity level in work today has been around 0.1..... .1 because i made tea earlier

Bought 3 new watch batteries and replaced all 3 batteries BUT on replacing the snap back on one of them I managed to smash the glass face. :( I didn't particularly like the watch, it was a gift from the missus. Straight in the bin. :(

Nice enough Tommy Hilfiger watch but a little heavy so I won't lose sleep over it.......................unless she finds it in the bin. :(

JJ Kennelys(sp) will sell you a watch battery for €6 so you can do it yourself at home and charge you €6 to change the battery for you(including battery). :confused:

Bought 3 new watch batteries and replaced all 3 batteries BUT on replacing the snap back on one of them I managed to smash the glass face. :( I didn't particularly like the watch, it was a gift from the missus. Straight in the bin. :(

Nice enough Tommy Hilfiger watch but a little heavy so I won't lose sleep over it.......................unless she finds it in the bin. :(

JJ Kennelys(sp) will sell you a watch battery for €6 so you can do it yourself at home and charge you €6 to change the battery for you(including battery). :confused:

There's you're problem! I never ever buy fashion designer watches, they often can't be fixed by a jeweller and have to go back to the company for glass/strap repairs. The glass and straps aren't even great quality a lot of the time.

• Advertisement

There's you're problem! I never ever buy fashion designer watches, they often can't be fixed by a jeweller and have to go back to the company for glass/strap repairs. The glass and straps aren't even great quality a lot of the time.

I just thought, whilst getting batteries for the other two I may as well fix it. Anyway I have my other watch. Fabric strap(some other material i dunno) bought in an Outlet in Florida in 2006 Dunno, $42 or something. Nautica. Supposed to be a normally expensive enough watch.

The other being an Armani watch bought in England for €140 3 years ago and Keanes want €249 as of today for the same watch. Recession me hole.

Had a nice Newbridge Silver watch, about €40 I'd say, very nice watch. So nice I bought it twice, lost the first one in Killarney in 2004 and probably the second. It's around here somewhere. I'm sure of it. :confused:

I rarely rarely rarely wear a watch. My phone tells me the time. :D

I rarely rarely rarely wear a watch. My phone tells me the time. :D

I have my light little DKNY I'm wearing at the moment that the lads got me for my birthday April 2010, it's in **** and I rarely ever wear it. Butttttt, I have my beautifully awesome Rotary that I love that I've worn pretty much everyday since christmas and is still in near perfect condition.

See I bought a watch repair kit on the internet and my missus wanted me to fix her broken River Island watch. It's made of paper mache(sp) from what I can tell. It was snapped when she gave it to me and was frankly beyond repair. Paid £18 for it in Scotland so I won't lose sleep over binning it.

Although, knowing my luck she will want it replaced with a more durable one. :mad:

I wear my dads watch every day...haven't missed a day wearing it since he passed on 2 years ago.Aint no fancy watch...but id chose it over a rolex any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Pretty gutted. thanks for the messages of support though guys.

any one know who the classy couple getting married in St Marys church are ? Cage of doves at the church door, 4 white horses in front of cinderellas carriage and lots of heads

any one know who the classy couple getting married in St Marys church are ? Cage of doves at the church door, 4 white horses in front of cinderellas carriage and lots of heads
    Spotted the carriage earlier alrite....

Please tell me you're being sarcasric when you say classy.

Please tell me you're being sarcasric when you say classy.

obviously

• Advertisement

I think I just figured out who was involved in this wedding. :o

The lads involved went to some serious effort, if the pictures on Facebook are to be believed! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement