Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fr Ted

• 17-04-2010 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭

A young boy watching Fr Ted wit his dad:

Son - "dad is it true that Ted's dead"?
    Father - "Yes son"
    Son - "will he go to heaven dad"?
    Dad - "of course he will son, hes not a real priest"!!!

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Uncle Ben

Non stop hype on RTE regarding the 20 anniversary. Getting sick and tired of it all. It's even aired on 6.1 news.

You'd almost believe that the same broadcaster actually had a hand in it's creation.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,400 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Uncle Ben wrote: »
    Non stop hype on RTE regarding the 20 anniversary. Getting sick and tired of it all. It's even aired on 6.1 news.

You'd almost believe that the same broadcaster actually had a hand in it's creation.

A great Irish comedian died, the state broadcaster tries to do something nice as a memorial and only the second post in the begrudgery begins :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Uncle Ben

A great Irish comedian died, the state broadcaster tries to do something nice as a memorial and only the second post in the begrudgery begins :rolleyes:

I agree he was a great comedian. I'm just remarking on the two faces of the broadcaster. By the way this thread is 5 year's old. I dug it up rather than start a thread on state broadcaster bias, censorship and hypocrisy.

Advertisement