Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Marking terrority indoors.

• 11-10-2011 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

I have three dogs, one of which is a very large neutered male who will pee indoors even the back door is sitting wide open for him. I got when he was two years old and wasn't surprised to have some toileting issues as so many rescue dogs seem to have that problem initially but now well over a year later I'm making no progress.

He's inclined to pee over items belonging to my teenagers or in the rooms most used by them so it could be a dominance thing or it could just be coincidence since they are the messy ones who leave stuff lying around and doors open so he can go off and scent mark without me spotting him.

Behaviour wise he's fine apart from this issue. He shows no agression at all with the family, with our other dogs (both female) or with other dogs while walking him. Any suggestions?

Advertisement