Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

getting back into swimming and masters groups near clonmel

• 12-05-2012 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,

been out of swimming other than just for leisure for a fair while. i'm getting back into it very slowly. had a few bouts of bronchitis and general fitness level has dropped so my breathing is a bit f****d.
    I can swim lengths without too much hassle swam a lot and was a member of clubs when i was a nipper.
    Just wondering if anyone has any advice on reps and sets for building up fitness. Starting from scratch as just over another bout . Hoping that swimming will help strengthen the old lungs again.
    also does anyone know if there is a masters club in or near clonmel? checked swim Ireland and looks like Thurles and then Cork or Limerick all of which are a bit of a trip. Thurles is probably the closest of the 3. can't find anything in Waterford either.
    Does anyone know what standard the group in Thurles is?

cheers

Advertisement