Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] For the love of God, Let me live with you! Dublin

• 22-04-2012 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi folks. I'm a student currently working in Dublin, and I really need a new place to stay. At the moment I'm living with a middle aged woman and her son. They are nice people, but their house is horrifically dirty.

They have pets and they sh*t in the house and there is hair and grease everywhere. I smell all this when I walk in the door. :(

If you live in Dublin (preferably somewhere near a Luas stop on the Green Line) and would like to open up your home (I'll pay rent of course ;)) PLEASE let me know. I'm slowly losing my mind.

I've tried looking on Rent.ie but everywhere there is either unavailable until May or far too expensive.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

You must show pics of yourself,this is afterhours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Hi folks. I'm a student currently working in Dublin, and I really need a new place to stay. At the moment I'm living with a middle aged woman and her son. They are nice people, but their house is horrifically dirty.

They have pets and they sh*t in the house and there is hair and grease everywhere. I smell all this when I walk in the door. :(

If you live in Dublin (preferably somewhere near a Luas stop on the Green Line) and would like to open up your home (I'll pay rent of course ;)) PLEASE let me know. I'm slowly losing my mind.

I've tried looking on Rent.ie but everywhere there is either unavailable until May or far too expensive.

get a better job

*brushes hands*

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

you came to AH to look for people that WEREN'T complete weirdos? HA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

realies wrote: »
    You must show pics of yourself,this is afterhours.

look at the username, you still sure ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Try Daft. Surely when you went to visit the gaff you would have noticted the smell, **** and grease?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Moved from AH.

Probably more suited to here? Local mods can decide.

Should have posted in the ladies lounge ;-)

IM0 wrote: »
    look at the username, you still sure ;)

:o:o:o:oagain:o:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 20 MrDetective

Hahahaha lads ye're hilarious. I was hoping I'd get more attention in AH. And I only took the place because I needed SOMEWHERE before I started work. I only had 1 week to find a place to live. Not ideal, but there you go. I'm desperate at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

There's usually more activity on Daft than on rent.ie.

What's your budget?

Why are you so keen for someone to "open up their home" to you, rather than live in a normal houseshare?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement