Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FSA League 2 H2H Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Looks like im getting the 3 points in my fixture this week, unless Dynamo Bumbles '09 can get 52 points between McGregor and Davies

cruel

Ten points behind gift of the gabbidon, with all of his players having played. 11 if sterling doesn't come on as he has 6 on the bench and I've 5.

I have Rooney, jelavic and DDG to come.

Combined 16 pts from the two united lads puts me 5 clear, and I have jelavic tomorrow. 100% record still intact, absolutely chuffed.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

wonski wrote: »
    Might be very close game at the end. Hope Rooney does something, anything really tomorrow.

Unless Chester got -2 I win.

Has it happened before?

Jonathan walters got two own goals and missed a peno either last year our the one before that. Ended up on-4, I think.

Unlikely, but chester has the added risk of being a defender, so a red card and few goals conceded would do it.

Jonathan walters got two own goals and missed a peno either last year our the one before that. Ended up on-4, I think.

Unlikely, but chester has the added risk of being a defender, so a red card and few goals conceded would do it.

I was being a little sarcastic... He got -2 not so long ago.

• Advertisement

Woops, my bad. Found a screenshot of that walters score from a lad on here who had him CAPTAINED in an "all irish players team"...

236036.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Unless Chester got -2 I win.

Has it happened before?

Here's hoping...:P

Well done $hifty. Copper_Pipe's huge score (91) deserves to be mentioned, too.

Tables are not updated yet. Scores below:

322357.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Cesc's Offenders manage to pull off the win by the skin of their teeth after the last game this week! I'll take that!

15256104272_83960938ac_z.jpg

• Advertisement

This weeks fixtures lads

o0AUDXX.png

Good luck to all!

PARlance let the battle off the Cesc'ses commence :D:P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Hoping for better things this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

This weeks fixtures lads

o0AUDXX.png

Good luck to all!

PARlance let the battle off the Cesc'ses commence :D:P

I've taken a bit of a break this week... Have been busy learning the dance to this.

http://youtu.be/Ask_sedxu0o

I'm gonna Cesc you up this weekend Space...
    (I've resorted to mind games, hope you're feeling uncomfortable ;))

PARlance wrote: »
    I've taken a bit of a break this week... Have been busy learning the dance to this.

http://youtu.be/Ask_sedxu0o

I'm gonna Cesc you up this weekend Space...
    (I've resorted to mind games, hope you're feeling uncomfortable ;))

i imagine he is:pac::pac::D

Playing against unkymo this week - 2 different teams so it might be interesting. And I am pretty sure he wants to win to move up a little.

Ade (unkymo) vs Costa, Hazard vs Fabregas and Sterling vs Silva can go both ways.

His defence is much stronger with Baines, Ivanovic and DeGea against my cheap and cheerful Pieters, Duff, Chambers and Lloris in the goal.

2 completely different teams, 1 goal and 1 captain:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Its my 32 points and Evans, Di Maria, Costa, Fabregas and Rooney (c) vs Shedite27's 31 points + Rafael, Aguero, Costa and Naismith..

Its gonna be close

I've 29(+2 off the bench) points with Di Maria, Fabregas, Falcao(C) and Costa.
    Inish Celtic has 25 points with De Gea, Terry, Fabregas, Mata, Naismith, Rooney(C) and Costa.

Looking like back to back defeats for myself.

need some kind of Naismith-inspired-miracle to win this - a 15 pt miracle to be precise!! Other than that MR NINE and myself have exactly the same players left to play! (and same captain and vice captain!)

F1ngers wrote: »
    I've 29(+2 off the bench) points with Di Maria, Fabregas, Falcao(C) and Costa.
    Inish Celtic has 25 points with De Gea, Terry, Fabregas, Mata, Naismith, Rooney(C) and Costa.

Looking like back to back defeats for myself.

What a difference 90 minutes makes.

Am now up to 51(+ maybe 1 BP for Di Maria(52)) - Fabregas, Costa left.

Inish Celtic has 34 with Terry, Naismith, Fabregas and Costa.

Hope Naismith comes on for a cameo as he has Wisdom and 6 points on the bench.

Playing against unkymo this week - 2 different teams so it might be interesting. And I am pretty sure he wants to win to move up a little.

Ade (unkymo) vs Costa, Hazard vs Fabregas and Sterling vs Silva can go both ways.

His defence is much stronger with Baines, Ivanovic and DeGea against my cheap and cheerful Pieters, Duff, Chambers and Lloris in the goal.

2 completely different teams, 1 goal and 1 captain:D

wonski 30 vs unkymo 47 points.

Well done. Hazard, Sterling and Baines did the job.

• Advertisement

15132018627_7b38b8aa7f_z.jpg

The less said about this gameweek the better!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

The less said about this gameweek the better!

Nothing cescual about it at all. Feel dirty with my 3 points.

PARlance wrote: »
    Nothing cescual about it at all. Feel dirty with my 3 points.

At least you got them! Id have settled for a draw :rolleyes:

....sake!

15162781270_c8b3035bb9_c.jpg

Myself and scaldyballs on 41pts apiece, but he still has shawcross to play. Unless he gets minus pts, my streak is over.

11 points lead.

Mint Sauce 37 - Wonski 48.

No players left so it is all done.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

51b397d4254b12602f7386d896f4fd25.png

So, the dream of going unbeaten is smashed. Hopefully it's a load of pressure off the lads. The funny thing is, everybody else has lost at least twice, so i'm in roughly the same position as last week.

I know i keep banging on about it, but this league is seriously competitive. Less than 100 pts between top and bottom teams.

• Advertisement

Lost by a single point in the end! Colback's last minute miss being the difference :( (he had Wilson)

Took a -8 tho so hopefully I'll be more competitive going forward

Very competitive league!!

Advertisement