Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft Warzone (aka ultimate chairsofting)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Trickedge has battled me 5 times now and it's starting to annoy me beacause he's winnng and taking huge chunks of health while doing that:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

.22 Lover wrote: »
    Trickedge has battled me 5 times now and it's starting to annoy me beacause he's winnng and taking huge chunks of health while doing that:mad:

travel to a nearby base, I did, hopefully I won't be followed.

So i cant be attacked while moveing from place to place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

.22 Lover wrote: »
    So i cant be attacked while moveing from place to place?

No you can.
    L96sniper and TricEdge have been wearing down my health all day :mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Found a close target. Whoop whoop.

Gonna search for names for invites. If I havent got you in 10 mins please repost character name:)

• Advertisement

Invitations
    BioHazRd 1 min ago Withdraw
    Braptard 1 min ago Withdraw
    Leftyflip 1 min ago Withdraw
    roryk1 2 mins ago Withdraw

Brap = Gerrout BTW :)

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    No you can.
    L96sniper and TricEdge have been wearing down my health all day :mad:.
    Welcome to the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Anyone know of any units near us so i dont have to wait ages for duels to be over ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,392 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Go to ranking / units, then right click and open them all in different tabs. Have a look and see which one is closest to where you are (The yellow dot)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

can i get an invite

name: click

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Seems the unit has reached its max size limit.

Master of the Universe

Gah, knock out TricEdge! He keeps attacking me. :(

If he keeps attacking me im gonna get knocked out very soon!!!!

Master of the Universe

I'm only 1 point away from level five. Had to risk another fight so I could level up and pump all my skill points into medic!

I ran out of health but i let Kdougles get the kill insted of Trickedge. Awange Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Seems the unit has reached its max size limit.

Yeah, they've probably seen how fast we were growing and put a stop to it. Was 50 yesterday. Boardsie 2 time :) We can set an alliance up in the unit prefs too.

@KD: Well done, ripping through them.

Got a good few 30min turn-arounds so I should be catching up soon enough. Bolloxed for me oral tomorrow:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

The best thing to do is travel to a units base, and wipe them out. I went to Blues and am now catching up on L96Sniper. I will have him by tomorow, then hello Tricedge

Master of the Universe

I did that earlier with a tiny team...then went back and hit them all again. Kinda felt bad to be honest :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

I feel no guilt whatsoever, after all the posts of all of us getting eaten by there lads. And I got 3 levels out of it, so I'm happy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

See if you complete the second quest, do you travel faster when you get the bike ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    See if you complete the second quest, do you travel faster when you get the bike ?

You do, yeah - 25% faster.

And in the third quest you get a puncture repair kit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

ok lads got crew running red barn crew let me know if you want to join

Master of the Universe

Is there any advantage to being in your base? I thought it might increase my HP recovery rate but it didn't seem to.

All it does is allow the enemy to go to our base and attack loads of us in quick succession. I'm sick of TricEdge taking lumps out of me so am just going to stay as far away from him/our base as possible. Don't think he'll bother attacking me if it takes four hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

o1s1n wrote: »
    Is there any advantage to being in your base? I thought it might increase my HP recovery rate but it didn't seem to.

All it does is allow the enemy to go to our base and attack loads of us in quick succession. I'm sick of TricEdge taking lumps out of me so am just going to stay as far away from him/our base as possible. Don't think he'll bother attacking me if it takes four hours.

Well being together at our base is kind of a deterrent for others to attack as they don't know if someone more powerful is online and ready to kick their arse. But other then that I haven't found a reason to stay at base, and I usually don't.
    But when it comes to TricEdge its not much of a deterrent as he can kill most of us. (Although for some reason he hasn't tried attacking me recently).

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Sorry lads for some reason every battle I entered yesterday I was beaten, do you get more inventory with XP as I'm still running around in a tee shirt and shorts ha ha with a pea shooter and a lot of the stuff is still locked out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Right, have set up a second squad, allied with IRL, Called Brotherhood of Brap or 'BRAP' is the short name. Pm on the game for invite.

So your Braptard then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Anyone level 4,5 or 6, move away from tricedge, and battle lower level chars until you have enough xp to be on top of the pile.

I'm gone into hiding pretty much, until I can compete on a level playing field.

Master of the Universe

Yeah the **** attacked me just before I managed to complete my traveling away from our base. This game needs a shop with stimpaks. I NEED STIMPAK! STAT!! MEDIC!!!!

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

/Dead.

Bollocks.

Advertisement