Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

iguana wrote: »
    Didn't we establish the Christmas of Sally's cancer that none of the Webster's like parsnips so Sally casually threw them in the bin amazing the girls and impressing Kevin.
    I thought that was the sprouts?

I can't quite beleive I'm discussing the veg preferences of fictional characters :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Has anyone else noticed that whenever a character on Corrie goes away for a week or two they come back with gleaming white teeth. I'm starting to find it a bit distracting.

Ken's dog, Eccles, is a shining example of this.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/91990/194749.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Does the scary young man called Craig have the hots for Deirdre?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

That was quite funny the way he was staring at her lol.

Poor Simon, felt sorry for him saying "thanks Mum" when Leanne gave him his plate and then Peter yelling and dragging him away because Carla was making dinner. Wasnt Leanne going to adopt him at one stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yes I think he has:eek: poor kid :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I hope they keep Beth and Craig in no. 13 - the scenes are very funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Nice touch from the writers giving Craig a secret passion. This, learned from his grandad, moves him in an instant from scary to misunderstood.

I reckon Lewis will be Audrey's exit strategy from Corrie.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,788 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

cofy wrote: »
    I hope they keep Beth and Craig in no. 13 - the scenes are very funny.

I hope Craig turns out to be Steve's son :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Craig turns out to be Steve's son :p

You read my mind.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

Where are the 4 of them sleeping at number 13? There are only two bedrooms and Craig has the front living room. Did Amy have to lose her room or do Beth and Tracy share a room?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,788 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I see peter is back on the sauce.

Where are the 4 of them sleeping at number 13? There are only two bedrooms and Craig has the front living room. Did Amy have to lose her room or do Beth and Tracy share a room?
    I'm nearly sure Tracey said her and Amy were sharing a room

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭horse7

so who kills frank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

horse7 wrote: »
    so who kills frank.

I'd have to say either Carla or Peter.

I doubt any of Kevin, Sally or Michelle would have either the motivation or the bottle to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,737 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I reckon the Mum. She's been slowly going mad since the husband died. Finding out the truth (does she find out?) will send her over the edge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I dont buy Carla doing it, even though she is the prime suspect. I don't buy Peter either even though he will say he did to protect Carla. I don't buy Kevin for one minute he is too much of an established character.

I think it will be the mother. I think she finds out he did rape Carla and she goes off on one because she blames him for the death of her husband and pushes him down some stairs or something. That means she will be no longer be on the street and we can go back to normal.

Blatter wrote: »
    I'd have to say either Carla or Peter.

I doubt any of Kevin, Sally or Michelle would have either the motivation or the bottle to do it.

My bet is on either Mammy Foster or the Jenny, she seems to believe he is innocent, I'd say that she would'nt take too kindly to be taken for a fool.

I reckon the Mum. She's been slowly going mad since the husband died. Finding out the truth (does she find out?) will send her over the edge.
    she does find out, she overhears Frank threatening Carla

syklops wrote: »
    I see peter is back on the sauce.

He started back last night when he sat on the giant bottle of whiskey Carla secretly carries around in her Sport Billy handbag.

• Advertisement

I don't see the Mother doing it.

When these things are revealed, they usually play out what happens to the guilty party for weeks on end. Whether it be a guilty conscience, court case, fall out in that person's family, reaction on the street etc. I don't see the value in that person being someone as new and relatively minor as Frank's mother.

Also, anyone else inherently suspicious that Lewis didn't hand himself into the police and didn't go to court?

We didn't see him do either, and Audrey never said she saw him hand himself in. She just said she dropped him off at the station and seemed to bizarrely assume he handed himself in.

If he is on the con again, I'll have no sympathy for Audrey.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Janet1986

My bets on jenny to kill frank.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Janet1986 wrote: »
    My bets on jenny to kill frank.

Yes when I saw them together, that idea has crossed my mind.I now have to think of such a potential reason:confused:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

It's no main character- Its mammy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,737 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Penny flying in the air.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

This is really great:D, You thought you were the bees knees, Sally. At last she has finally got her comeuppance:P.

efb wrote: »
    It's no main character- Its mammy

It will be one of these:

coro_murder_suspects.jpg

I bet your life...

Did anyone find some of the close-ups tonight so close they were disconcerting? Like the scene between Peter and Ken in the bookies. Their heads were so enormous. It was like have 42 inches of Peter's head in my living room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

Blatter wrote: »
    It will be one of these:

coro_murder_suspects.jpg

I bet your life...

What would Michelle's motive be? :confused:

I was expecting Frank to be more aggressive to Sally than that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement