Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Concert reunions

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I think I'd almost rather starve than pay the prices charged at Irish gigs and festivals for food. Just out of principle like! For instance, in Wacken last year, you got the most almighty kebabs, for €4! They were massive. Also, didn't want salad? They threw in extra chunks of meat for free! That's bleedin' service!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Packed lunches are the only way to go for certain irish festivals. Just because a breakfast roll is €7 doesn't mean its nice.

Any €7 breakfast roll I pay for is going to have gold-plated sausages and diamond-encrusted rashers. End of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Any €7 breakfast roll I pay for is going to have gold-plated sausages and diamond-encrusted rashers. End of.

And then you won't be eating anything but shards of your own teeth.

Crackers and jam and cider.

You can live for days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

This still applies:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054978113

Read it, carefully. No discussion of an MCD event in any way, shape or form.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

Aiken are better anyway.

Hush you, DME are where it's at. And Pod will get my love if they give me a free ticket to Regina Spektor.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

When DME bring Bob Dylan to Cork, then they can be 'where it's at'.

The only place I can see DME bringing Bob Dylan is out the back, to be shot. :p Nothing against him at all, just not someone DME are going to book. They have been responsible for some stonking good shows though.

Advertisement