Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LEAVE BILL PAY CONTRACT???!!!!!

• 22-03-2015 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm currently in a 24 month bill pay contract since April last year, I've one year left and I'm fed up of this phone and meteor itself, the reception is terrible and mobile data is VERY slow! I want to leave this contract but to do so I've to pay €700!!!! Can someone please tell me if there is another way around this???? Much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I'm currently in a 24 month bill pay contract since April last year, I've one year left and I'm fed up of this phone and meteor itself, the reception is terrible and mobile data is VERY slow! I want to leave this contract but to do so I've to pay €700!!!! Can someone please tell me if there is another way around this???? Much appreciated

If meteor change their terms and conditions in the meantime you may be able to leave. Otherwise you will have to finish out your contact. Why are you fed up with the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kellysupple96

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 36,164 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If you can prove the coverage where you live is very bad they can drop the contract sometimes, but you'd probably have to return the handset.

Advertisement