Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Longwood Meath

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

Hmm, I am only seeing this now. Did Eircom ever come to Longwood in the end?
    I can see the exchange is not and will not be enabled but some numbers from Longwood pass the line checker.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

Hmm, I am only seeing this now. Did Eircom ever come to Longwood in the end?
    I can see the exchange is not and will not be enabled but some numbers from Longwood pass the line checker.
    No, still no Eircom or anything decent. It's a shame that the village seems to be left in the dark ages.
    Can anything be done about this???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭lubo_moravcik

I received a call from Ripplecom on Friday, saying that as they had tried to install for me before but couldn't that they now had a new mast/ariel closer to the village and I would now get a connection.
    Has anyone noticed if the service is better now??

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭mint man

Had eircom guy call to door today saying broadband is available in long wood ,

Tbh, I don't believe him but!

Advertisement