Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Most scumbag thing you've done

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

All scumbags / scangers should be exterminated IMO.

Nobody on this thread has posted anything really scummy yet.

Hmmm where to start?

(Disclaimer i haven't touched drugs in about seven years)

Beat up a drug dealer in a park for money and drugs.
    Robbed money and drugs off a good friend, even though i knew if i did it he would be in deep sh!t.
    Sold drugs. (Pattern)?

Shagged best mates girlfriend when he was in the bed beside us(twice)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

galwaymanc wrote: »
    i stole 5k in forged cheques from now now desceased father and i have been paying for it ever since in my head. and what makes it worse is that he forgave me for it!

You are an absolute scumbag:eek:
    Stealing from your own father is the limit
    let me guess, drug money:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭BarryDoodles

Well a minute ago I did something pretty bad. This is the email I sent...

"Dear Ms. Rivkin,

A friend informs me that Mr. Rowe has gotten himself into some trouble. This talk of sueing a penny-less student didn't grab my attention until I came across this delightful petition posted across facebook; http://www.petit...iononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?wertyui. After this I was informed th...at you tried to censor not only the internet but unencyclopedia. This sort of neo-nazi, far right conservatism is rampant in the world and people need to draw a line. If we continue down this dark path we might aswell attend rallies in Nuremburg and read what you order us to read. Where is the line? Aiden is an anarchist and such fights this sort of facist behaviour. Do you decide the line? Do you not feel your persecuting not only Aiden but also free speech?

Sincerly,

Barry.

P.S truth is a complete defence to defamation... "

You can pretty much guess how much trouble he is in already.
    Please sign the petition :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,059 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Yeah.. you Godwin'd that bitch good

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Well a minute ago I did something pretty bad. This is the email I sent...

"Dear Ms. Rivkin,

A friend informs me that Mr. Rowe has gotten himself into some trouble. This talk of sueing a penny-less student didn't grab my attention until I came across this delightful petition posted across facebook; http://www.petit...iononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?wertyui. After this I was informed th...at you tried to censor not only the internet but unencyclopedia. This sort of neo-nazi, far right conservatism is rampant in the world and people need to draw a line. If we continue down this dark path we might aswell attend rallies in Nuremburg and read what you order us to read. Where is the line? Aiden is an anarchist and such fights this sort of facist behaviour. Do you decide the line? Do you not feel your persecuting not only Aiden but also free speech?

Sincerly,

Barry.

P.S truth is a complete defence to defamation... "

You can pretty much guess how much trouble he is in already.
    Please sign the petition :)

If you care to take a glance at my previous post in this thread(no.92)
    you will know what i mean when i say that i have taken far too many, because i haven't got a friggen clue what the above means. I've read it three times and i'm still fubbin :confused:

• Advertisement

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    The real question is...what are you on about?....

Interesting thread you started

Find out how much dole I got last year? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

D.R cowboy wrote: »

Shock horror!!

You're creepy, checking on my previous posts.

I was on it for five months actually. April 09 until September 09.

Any other little bits of information you wish to know about me?
    You petty little man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

weiland79 wrote: »
    If you care to take a glance at my previous post in this thread(no.92)
    you will know what i mean when i say that i have taken far too many, because i haven't got a friggen clue what the above means. I've read it three times and i'm still fubbin :confused:
    You're not the only one. I gave up after reading it twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Wow, what a scumbaggy thing to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭jordan..

Superbus wrote: »
    That war that had about 1,000,000 reasons for occuring? Well done man. Well done.

I know crazy isnt it, yeh was my straw that broke the camels back! too bad you werent there!
    you more than likely would have died! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jumbone

Piriz wrote: »
    the way this story is told is almost as repulsive as the act itself..

Blackrock pfffffft not surprised!

Me neither, it's only down the road from Dun Laoighre sure...
    Hank_Jones wrote: »
    I laughed. :p

The bang was dire. :D

You must have terrible breath

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I shot J.R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,021 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

weiland79 wrote: »
    Shagged best mates girlfriend when he was in the bed beside us(twice)
    ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Mike 1972 wrote: »
    ?
    Presumably drunk or extremely lacking in balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

I road a Southampton bird in the arches across from the front door of bad bobs in town (Dublin city for all you non dubs) when I was roughly 19. Stopped momentarily when the Gardaí walked passed and it looked like we were only kissing.

Hitched up her skirt and away we went. was only like 00:30 on a Friday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭wireless101

alwaysadub wrote: »
    No cos i'm not a scumbag

Insecure? Defo a tinker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭gent9662

Pissed in a pint glass in DCU and went up to bar man that had just started to tell him that I had got a bad pint from him. I asked him to try it to see what he thought. He gave me a new pint and I said thanks!

Pissy thing to do eh!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭rhythm90

Took a **** in the urinal of a small pub once on the day of my leaving cert results because I was out of money by 3pm and had an entire day of drinking still to do and cos a mate offered me €25 to do it...

Got found out though and a few months later the owner squared up to me with and held a small axe to my neck and threatened me.

Had it in my mind to call the guards and have him for it, but I kinda figured since it was a ****ty thing I'd done (pun intented), we'd leave it at that and we'd never bother each other again.

See him around the place occasionaly (small town life eh...?) but we just turn our heads and keep going.

My bad, but we're square I reckon.

Oh and also tea bagged my mate who, whilst drunk, had previously pissed in my kettle some months back. So at a session at around 8am, I shnake into the room where he's asleep with his mouth open... (original plan was to just **** him up with a hoover but when I saw the mouth open I thought it'd be hilarious) ...

Also probably worth mentioning I had some black spraypaint on my balls at the time too.... Dont ask.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

rhythm90 wrote: »
    Oh and also tea bagged my mate who, whilst drunk, had previously pissed in my kettle some months back. So at a session at around 8am, I shnake into the room where he's asleep with his mouth open... (original plan was to just **** him up with a hoover but when I saw the mouth open I thought it'd be hilarious) ...

Also probably worth mentioning I had some black spraypaint on my balls at the time too.... Dont ask.

Thats not scummy, thats gay.

• Advertisement

Indeed I see the fine line... but it really was a case of being there at the time... :D

Facker wont be pissin in my kettle again any time soon...!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

So to summarize, you put your balls in his mouth..

That is indeed quite gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Were you not afraid he'd wake up and bite your sack off :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Stunt like that could easily have gone balls up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭the_dark_side

Myself and a couple of the guys were on the lash in dun laoghaire , and on the way home we needed to use the bathroom, we went down a narrow lane, and there was a homeless scumbag person sleeping beside a bin, lets just say we decided too cool him down as it was a warm night hahaha!!

says alot about the attitude of the Blackrock ilk

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Well man considering he was homeless:rolleyes:

Ah so because he was homeless hes a scumbag and by your logic he must piss on people too as hes a scumbag

steddyeddy wrote: »
    Ah so because he was homeless hes a scumbag and by your logic he must piss on people too as hes a scumbag

Well he hardly has a house:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i drank a can of lager in a bus stop at night years ago, felt very uneasy about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 MikeRoeSopht

Paid a visit to my teachers house at night and painted his car with 10 litres of black high gloss Dulux paint.

Next mornig in school he had big bags under his eyes and paint under his nails. This was because I did my homework very well and he gave me a bad mark.
    Got expelled

Then had whole of 2nd yr off school
    Went to boarding school down the country
    Was expelled in 3rd year for selling hash
    Took 4th yr off
    did 5th n 6th in another school

was also arrested in France for stealing from shops
    bricked a few neighbour's windows in the estate
    stole money from mother and granny - caught

Guess I was a right little bollix
    My mate has me beat tho, he went to 4 different schools

never been arrested in Ireland - woo hoo

finally matured
    decent hard working tax paying citizen now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭HereNorThere

Someone stole something from me, so to retaliate I used the bathroom then threw her shoes in the toilet before flushing it. :o

If I could go back in time I'm not sure if I would do it again or not. She's one of those husband stealer kinda sluts, so maybe I would do it again.

It's the most unchristian thing I ever did. :(

Advertisement