Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Due June 2013

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

pwurple, I'm so so sorry to hear that, I can't imagine what you must be going through. Thinking of you and your family xx

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭lainycool

pwurple wrote: »
    Got a scan this morning, I knew something was wrong, and it is not good news for us. No heartbeat visible, or development past 8 weeks. These things happen I suppose, but still very upsetting. Have to go back for more scans next week to confirm.

So sorry pwurple, Is there any hope at all maybe its too early to pick up heartbeat?
    Hugs x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭julias_jewel

Got a scan this morning, I knew something was wrong, and it is not good news for us. No heartbeat visible, or development past 8 weeks. These things happen I suppose, but still very upsetting. Have to go back for more scans next week to confirm.

So sorry to hear xx

Thinking of you pwurple xx

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

Im so sorry to hear that pwurple,wishing u and ur family well x

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭DoubleB

Pwurple, I am so sorry to hear that you've had bad news. Thinking of you so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Blueskye

I'm so sorry pwurple. Thinking of you and your family x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I'm out too. Good luck to everyone.

kandr10 wrote: »

Sorry to hear that kandr10, Look after yourself x

Oh no. So sorry to hear that. Take care.

Oh no, so sorry to hear that - hope you are ok. Take care of yourself x

• Advertisement

Kandr10 so sorry to hear that, take care of yourself x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Sorry to hear it kandr10. Thanks for the thoughts guys. We will try again and be back in another few months hopefully.

Sorry to hear it kandr10. Thanks for the thoughts guys. We will try again and be back in another few months hopefully.

I have everything crossed for you!

Feeling so much better today - it's unreal the difference in me. I ate lunch and dinner yesterday (just small bowls of pasta) and mostly things are staying down. I feel amazing today compared to Monday and the weekend. More like my real self - not a miserable pale mess!

Now I'm really worried though because I feel like I really should be sick for another few weeks and it shouldn't have eased already. Maybe it comes and goes? Have a scan on Saturday anyway which is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

Glad you're feeling better today MurdyWurdy! Try not to worry too much, I can (unfortunately!) confirm that it does come and go. Some days I have I feel semi human, where others I'm totally fcked. Feel I am getting my appetite back gradually as time goes by, even on sick days I'll manage something.

Glad you're feeling better today MurdyWurdy! Try not to worry too much, I can (unfortunately!) confirm that it does come and go. Some days I have I feel semi human, where others I'm totally fcked. Feel I am getting my appetite back gradually as time goes by, even on sick days I'll manage something.

Thanks, that's really reassuring! It is nice to feel human again today and the nausea hasn't gone completely, it's just not as debilatating.

Glad you are gradually getting better, the appetite thing is weird, isn't it? I usually love my grub but in the last 4 weeks food is simply something I have to put in my body to stop myself from feeling too ill. I'm forgetting what it's like to take enjoyment in my food :)

I'm exactly the same as you MurdyWurdy I think because my symptoms have eased that something is wrong but maybe its because we are nearing the 12 weeks!
    I felt so sick at about 1 this morning its the first time its happened at that hour, Then about 30 mins later i was dreaming about a bowl of cheerios lol

I hope everyone is keeping well, I have my scan in 9 days and it can't come quick enough i think it will just make it seem real to me cause at the moment i don't "feel" pregnant.

lainycool wrote: »
    I'm exactly the same as you MurdyWurdy I think because my symptoms have eased that something is wrong but maybe its because we are nearing the 12 weeks!
    I felt so sick at about 1 this morning its the first time its happened at that hour, Then about 30 mins later i was dreaming about a bowl of cheerios lol

I hope everyone is keeping well, I have my scan in 9 days and it can't come quick enough i think it will just make it seem real to me cause at the moment i don't "feel" pregnant.

Ooh, 9 days - you're almost there! I know how you feel - because you can't see anything it's easy to think "am I really pregnant?"

Also, thanks for convincing me I'm not going mad. I am my own worst enemy!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Popz

Hi (waves shyly)

Firstly my heart goes out to pwurple and kandr10.

I recently found out Im expecting our first child, due 25th June. First baby, so excited and nervous at the same time.

So far had a few nauseous moments and a bit tired at times, but other then that feeling good.

Welcome popz and congrats :) first baby for me too. A bit daunting at times but this forum is great for support.

I'm the same murdy wurdy. I had 3 v bad weeks with nausea and vomiting then 5 great days and the last 4 days have been horrific. But today I feel good. Eating normally and no major nausea. So it seems to just come and go for me. Just trying to enjoy the good days.

• Advertisement

Thanks ladies - I have actually been sick today now after all that but still feeling better than I have been.

Popz - congrats and welcome! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭DoubleB

I am so sorry kandr10. You poor thing.I hope you are doing ok. Congrats and welcome Popz.
    Well ladies I had an awful fright last night. I slipped on a wet floor and fell quite hard on my knees and boobs. Kinda winding myself in the process. I then proceeded to have a melt down as I was so worried about doing damage! I have a bit of a pain in my tummy this evening which is really annoying me but I'm hoping its just bowel issues or things stretching. I could have done without this to be honest. Hope all of you are doing well. Glad to hear the sickness has eased a bit for some of you. I almost got sick in front of work friends today!!! Attractive! x

welcome popz im a first timer too yay :D

today i felt great lots of energy and happy out,i think its the first day im not stressed,or worrying. Anyone else have to start buying roomy clothes i know im only 8 weeks but man i feel big! :P

Very sorry to hear that .

Look after yourself x

DoubleB wrote: »
    I am so sorry kandr10. You poor thing.I hope you are doing ok. Congrats and welcome Popz.
    Well ladies I had an awful fright last night. I slipped on a wet floor and fell quite hard on my knees and boobs. Kinda winding myself in the process. I then proceeded to have a melt down as I was so worried about doing damage! I have a bit of a pain in my tummy this evening which is really annoying me but I'm hoping its just bowel issues or things stretching. I could have done without this to be honest. Hope all of you are doing well. Glad to hear the sickness has eased a bit for some of you. I almost got sick in front of work friends today!!! Attractive! x

Oh no, you must have got a terrible fright. How are you doing today?
    sunshiner wrote: »
    welcome popz im a first timer too yay :D

today i felt great lots of energy and happy out,i think its the first day im not stressed,or worrying. Anyone else have to start buying roomy clothes i know im only 8 weeks but man i feel big! :P

I've got a bit of a belly going on too actually - and I'm in maternity bras already!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 babyonboard

Pwurple and kandra10 -im so so sorry. I can't imagine how ye must feel. Thinking of you both.

Have turned into a pukemonster :( So not attractive, feel like a giant mess!

We have our scan tomorrow though - we're both so excited for it. Fingers crossed everything is ok with the babba. It'll be reassuring anyway if we see what we eant to. The place we're going has a gallery on their website with what images you get at different weeks. At 9 weeks it's just a blob but it'll be nice to hopefully hear a hearbeat etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 babyonboard

MurdyWurdy wrote: »

We have our scan tomorrow though - we're both so excited for it. Fingers crossed everything is ok with the babba. It'll be reassuring anyway if we see what we eant to. The place we're going has a gallery on their website with what images you get at different weeks. At 9 weeks it's just a blob but it'll be nice to hopefully hear a hearbeat etc!
    Best of luck with the scan tomorrow. I hope it goes well.

Goodluck with your scan MurdyWurdy let us know how you get on x
    I'm away now for the weekend and then i have my appointment on Monday with the nurse for blood tests etc so im looking forward to that.....not!
    Enjoy your weekend girlies x

• Advertisement

Best of luck with it xx

Advertisement