Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I want to be made...into an EMO

Options
  • 30-10-2009 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

sorry about the title, just came to my head after watching that stupid show on MTV last night

Okay, so my halloween costume is an emo.

I've got tightish jeans, and a stupid looking t-shirt, i'm going to get an arabic scarf and wrap it around my neck.

Q1.Make-up wise what do lads wear, as far as i know it's just eye liner, but is there anything else?

Also, wondering about the hair
    this picture (****ing ridiculous) illustrates my question

http://www.hairstyles53.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/emo-hair-gallery3.jpg

Q2. how do you get it shiny, the gel i have will just make it wet, but all the emo pictures i've seen have shiny hair.

Also I've got blondish hair, can i get away with not dying it? or should i dye it black?

Q3. What piercings do they wear? (on their head)

I've seen lip rings but thats all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Blonde emos are actually quite common

The "shine" in most emos hair is just the sheen from freshly dyed hair.

Straightener + Hairspray can give the effect too.

Most emos have their ear lobes stretched :eek:, but I think a lip piercing (one on each side is very emo-ish, look into snakebites) would be enough.

Eyeliner is all the guys wear AFAIK, really thick and heavy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

cheers, like the name

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Dark nail varnish maybe?

Advertisement