Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

X Factor Emily & Happy Slapping

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,664 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Carpenter wrote: »
    Your as bad as she is what the hell has that got to do with it .
    I think he was joking ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

She came across as a little angel on the show with her massive sob story. What a disgusting creature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

they didn't explain on the show what happened to her?

anyway when did this happen? if it last week defo kick her out bt if it was last year defo not, she shuold be given he chance for her to do something else and not do it again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

I don't know when it happened, I don't think it was very recently though but I'm not sure....did they mention it on the show lastnight at all??

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

They just mentioned the thing at the very beginning - Emily has decided not to continue with the show after the events of this week or words to that effect sort of like Dermot was reading a press release. It wasn't made a big deal of which is a good thing - they didn't cash in on the situation for ratings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Omg I just watched the video on you tube.
    I wish I didn't watch it, It makes me feel sick that someone can do that to some random person or anyone for that matter.
    I also saw a video on you tube of someone sticking up for Emily. What a loser!
    She was saying how Emily went to her school and she was always like that and that the person who posted the video shouldn't have done that to her because it's ruined her career.

Well I think, well done to the person who posted the video. People should have a right to know who they are voting for. Even if they let her stay in the show after that coming out, nobody would vote for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

What a nasty piece of work. I feel so sorry for her victim, she's probably one of many, and I'd say she's happy at this negative publicity. The ones laughing in the background are worse than that yoke they call Emily (such a beautiful name, pity it's wasted on her)

Advertisement