Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

X Factor Emily & Happy Slapping

Options
  • 02-11-2007 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

The fifteen year old girl on Sharon Osbourne's team on X Factor Emily Nakanda has been withdrawn from the show for a happy slapping incident. The pictures were published in the Sun apparently.

I thought she was crap on the show anyway but who would of thought? She seemed like such a nice little thing.
    Its always the quiet ones....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Happy Slapping? They should call it for what it is: assault.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

Evil bitch should also be charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Jebus, she looked like butter wouldn't melt.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

why are you linking to home and away?

• Advertisement

Mordeth wrote: »
    why are you linking to home and away?

Its on that as well, if you look down.. it would've probably been easier linking to here as its there if you scroll down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Who would have thought? 15 yo girls are capable of just about anything.
    Anyway, who cares...post back when the producers of the X Factor have been interned for crimes against public taste.

It's actually the second time something like this has happened, apparently.

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

From what I saw, it's got f-all to do with Happy Slapping.

there's like 1m40seconds of her standing around, then 15 seconds of her slapping the **** out of some chick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

little kna**er should be charged

there's like 1m40seconds of her standing around, then 15 seconds of her slapping the **** out of some chick.

Yeah, I mean can these people not have the decency to edit their video evidence before uploading it to a publicly accessible website?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

What was happy about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

One of the girls from that group Hope (who were formed from the rejected girls) was kicked out because she had a conviction for something. I can't remember her name. She was the one causing all the rows within the group and seemed very pushy.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Teenagers: You are idiots. All of you. Without exception. Complain all you like, but every single teenager on this planet is an idiot.

I mean seriously, uploading assault onto the web and then trying to deny that you were there?

I'm going to let my kids know that they're idiots when I have some and they become teenagers.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

By the looks of the video that's not actually happy slapping - it's just her fighting with someone she didn't like.

Anyway - I agree with seamus; people who incriminate themselves are even more stupid than people who commit the crime in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

seamus wrote: »
    Teenagers: You are idiots. All of you. Without exception. Complain all you like, but every single teenager on this planet is an idiot.

I mean seriously, uploading assault onto the web and then trying to deny that you were there?

Yes, I mean, every single teenager in the world has, at some stage, done this!

Seamus, I would like to apologise to you on behalf of my age group. Luckily I shall only be haunted by the suffix "teen" for another month, then I can finally become mature and stop routinely assaulting people and stealing things.

'fraid not, you don't settle down until 24 or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

She's fat anyway

'fraid not, you don't settle down until 24 or so.

26 if you believe uncle Gaybo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

pah-sy-cho!!!

yeah, she couldnt sing anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Lol! Is it kind of like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS0gTlLwYms

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

What a cow. Glad she's been axed and I hope she gets charged over it. Scum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Lol! Is it kind of like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS0gTlLwYms
    LOL and a friends clip in the same post? Something is not right.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Why is this even here?

I don't know this person or given a crap about her.

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

seamus wrote: »

I'm going to let my kids know that they're idiots when I have some and they become teenagers.

*cries* my life is over :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    LOL and a friends clip in the same post? Something is not right.

Ha one of the best friends' scenes. Think I've misunderstood the meaning of this thread tho....:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Its a clear case of a racist assualt by a black girl on a white girl.I hope they lock the no-good piece of shiit up.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

I just watched the clip and for the first time in ages I was shocked, she was portrayed as a shy quiet young girl on the show and then goes and does that - crazy. She needs to accept the consequences of her actions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

DaveMcG wrote: »
    She's fat anyway

Your as bad as she is what the hell has that got to do with it .

Advertisement