Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone else think Bryan Mcfadden should just go back to being a brickies assistant ?

Options
  • 30-10-2007 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

Where he truely belongs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

He should disappear alright. Id be happy if I was famous for a while and managed to bang Delta Goodrem. Id be happy to just slink back off into obscurity as long as I got to hit that every night.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

lucozader wrote: »
    Where he truely belongs.

yea true that!!he's a scum bag just like his ex wife!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

This thread is pretty pointless, folks ("I think Bryan McFadden is useless", "Yeah, me too", "You know what the only more useless than McFadden is? His ex-wife", etc, ad infinitum). It's just a I-Hate-Bryan fest so maybe we can just let it die, mmmkay?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭ang

He is so not talented, and he reminds me of fozzy bear. He is not attractive at all! I know it's not all about looks, but what the hell did Kerry see in him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Is he still singing and stuff? I actually havent heard anything from him in ages so who is he bothering? Or is it just his face people dont like?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

ang wrote: »
    He is so not talented, and he reminds me of fozzy bear. He is not attractive at all! I know it's not all about looks, but what the hell did Kerry see in him.

OMG he so is talented. Have you heard any of his songs. OMFG you are so wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

togster wrote: »
    OMG he so is talented. Have you heard any of his songs. OMFG you are so wrong.

what drugs are you on ? can i get some!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭speaktofrank

i want some of what u are having

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Ah I don't know, he seems like an alright chap...and anyone that put up with Kerry Katona for as long as he did has had all the abuse he'll ever need.

Advertisement