Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Navan planning application

Options
  • 15-10-2014 6:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭

I just read there is planning application in for the car park site near Mercy, on Brews Hill, already refused for KFC, objectors mentioning childhood obesity etc, yet most i have talked to would rather see a business there, bringing people and JOBS into the area than a half full car park..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

If you set your standards at any reasonable level KFC offers neither jobs nor food though, I'd rather see a locally owned chip-van in the car park to KFC from the perspective of putting money into circulation.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Stroke Politics

Not much has changed since it was first applied for last year. Discussed at length before, I certainly haven't changed my opinion on the proposal, hopefully the planners haven't either, although it might be a slightly different process and involve different personnell now that the planning dept. fro the old Town Council has now been subsumed into the planning secion of Meath Co Co....?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056855176

Advertisement