Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TSL - Alarm/Security company?

• 06-10-2014 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

I recently bought a house that has an alarm system installed. There are company details stuck to a panel door with "TSL 046-53***". I can't come up with any details online for a company with that name or number in the Meath area that is alarm/security related - if anyone knows who the compnay might have been and if they are still in operation. It was installed over 10 years ago I would say going by the alarm type and also the fact the phone number doesn't have the "90" prefix

Any help at all appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

PM sent.

Advertisement