Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Waving the flag for Spell Czechs

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

An 'ash cloud' is a cloud made of ash.
    An 'ashen cloud' is one which has the appearance of ash (or a pale, almost white colour when referring to a person's face).

See, i did not know this. What other wonderful things are in Spell Czechs? Can i join?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

OldGoat wrote: »
    I still don't want access, I really don't want to see how many times I've been quoted over there for my spilling atrocities. :o
    I do have a question though, if ye grammerheads would be so kind.
    Which is grammatically correcterist, ash cloud or ashen cloud?
    You've never been mentioned mon ami.
    Neyite wrote: »
    See, i did not know this. What other wonderful things are in Spell Czechs? Can i join?
    Sure thing miss Neyite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Oh, now this looks very secretive and interesting at the same time! May I have access, almighty Tar.Aldarion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Can I join?

I'm barely literate, but I'm willing to learn the many errors of my ways! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Bonavox wrote: »
    Oh, now this looks very secretive and interesting at the same time! May I have access, almighty Tar.Aldarion?
    Giselle wrote: »
    Can I join?

I'm barely literate, but I'm willing to learn the many errors of my ways! :)

Will do now. Fresh meat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Can I join please?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Can I haz access pwetty please??? :D

Can I haz access pwetty please??? :D
    Can I join please?

Will do now guise. :_)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

yayy, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Could I have access to this, please?

• Advertisement

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Could I have access to this, please?

Of course, I will give you access now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭#15

Could I also have access please?

I could use a good 15th man. Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I'd like to request access to the forum please, curiosity has taken over ;)

Thanks in advance

TheDoc wrote: »
    I'd like to request access to the forum please, curiosity has taken over ;)

Thanks in advance

Sure thing mr doc

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

Curiosity has won me over too can i join????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sheep-go-baa

May I have access? Thank you

I will give you guys access now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

No you banned me.

hehehe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Me too please if you can!

I will do it for you now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

I cant find spell czechs anywhere. How to you get it from the top menu?

You have to click hosted and g in to it, it's not in drop down, or click it under my name. Then subscribe to forum. it'll be in the 'Subbed' drop down then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

Can I also have access, please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

You have to click hosted and g in to it, it's not in drop down, or click it under my name. Then subscribe to forum. it'll be in the 'Subbed' drop down then

That's it tar, you need to step down as mod, two spelling mistakes in one post

tut tut

I will give you access now :)

Ah, I can be forgiven the odd vowel and such, it was my birthday yesterday and well somebody ordered me 12 jager bombs. :eek:

Night before that was drinking in England where a quadruple whiskey(Penderyn, 46% ABV) and coke was 5 pound...I should be praised for having eyesight instead. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Thats no excuse, i would never post while drunk :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I post with excellent grammar drunk! /Finds holes in Tallon's posts.
    /Looks a 'i'.
    /Where is the full stop?
    /This doesn't look good for Tallon.
    /Banned.

Advertisement