Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Jason Derulo album

• 25-02-2010 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

The new self-titled Jason Derulo album is being released tomorrow. There's some pretty good songs on it, as well as the 2 singles that have already been released; "In my Head" and "Whatcha Say". I think he's one of the best new artists I've heard in a long time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Are you taking the piss? The only song I've heard from him is 'Whatcha Say' and it's easily one of the most pathetic excuses for a rap song I've ever heard. Hate to be the bearer of bad news Priscilla, but if you think he's one of the best artists you've heard in years, then you have dreadful taste in music.

Absolutely woeful.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

It's not rap, it's R&B, he is a singer.

Get off your high horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Seaneh wrote: »

Get off your high horse.

Why's it in the hip-hop section??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Seaneh wrote: »

This.

Is Chris Brown a rapper too? How about Ne-Yo?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

The new self-titled Jason Derulo album is being released tomorrow. There's some pretty good songs on it, as well as the 2 singles that have already been released; "In my Head" and "Whatcha Say". I think he's one of the best new artists I've heard in a long time.

This would be more suited to the Soul/RnB/Funk forum:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=511

I dont think that Jason Derulo will get much love here.........but i have to admit, the beat for one of his songs is decent enoughr. Cant remember the song though. But as far as his singing goes, he sounds like anyone else that is around. Maybe he's more talented but it doesnt jump out to me.

The best male Soul/RnB artist title has been held by the same person for a long time now.....Maxwell.
    D'Angelo competed for a while, Montell Jordan staked a claim, but Maxwell has stood the test of time and is still releasing great stuff. Far superior to Derulo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭colin29

FAIL

Advertisement