Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Thomann

Options
  • 18-07-2006 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

How long does thomann usually take to deliver. I was told i'd get an email confirming when my stuff was mailed but alas it's been 2 weeks and no joy yet. Is this normal?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Was the stuff you ordered in stock? That's the only thing I can think of happening in this case.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Two weeks is about right to be honest. If it were out of stock he wouldn't have gotten a dispatch notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Yup. once again another reason why i hate thomann.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭legologic

Two weeks is about right to be honest. If it were out of stock he wouldn't have gotten a dispatch notice.
    I haveent gotten a dispatch notice, just it's been two weeks since the stuff was ordered and still no word. sorry bout the mix up there. Tho everything I ordered said it was in stock! I'll think i'll email them.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭smog

just email them, there most likely is an explaination. Usually they do split orders and send what is in stock first unless the bulk part of the order is out of stock which their site usually tells you upon ordering

• Advertisement
Advertisement