Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Advice

• 25-10-2004 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hi i am willing to give advice to people who want help with a diet .I can advise you on what to eat more on/what to eat less on.Also telling you why you must cut down/why you need more.Just tell me what you have on a adverage day and ill do my best to help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What are your qualifications/experience?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

how much tea should I drink?
    woudl like to know how you came u pwith the diet Idea, this isn't going to be a 'go to weightwatchers' thing is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Gilgamesh wrote:
    how much tea should I drink?
    woudl like to know how you came u pwith the diet Idea, this isn't going to be a 'go to weightwatchers' thing is it?
    well first no this is no a weight watchers thing
    secondly thought it would be nice to share advice
    thirdly 2-3 cup a day would suffice (no suger that is)(with suger 1-2 MAX)

... anything else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

How much pussy should I eat?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,294 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Gordon wrote:
    What are your qualifications/experience?
    THIS IS THE INTERNET! Random strangers are qualified in everything, Jesus Gordon get with the times ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement