Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Health Insurance Canada

• 20-03-2013 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi

I'm off to Vancouver in 4 months on a 2 year visa. Can anyone who is/has done this advise on what companies they used for their 2 year cover?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

You'd be better off in the Travel section, I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭meelyb

kerinethan wrote: »
    Hi

I'm off to Vancouver in 4 months on a 2 year visa. Can anyone who is/has done this advise on what companies they used for their 2 year cover?

me too, going end of May with my OH.
    There is a health insurance thread for this year's IEC. Just search 'health insurance IEC' , sort by newest first and you'll get it. Go4Less seem to be what most are going with as you can come home four times for up to 14 days each time. There is a link in this thread for the 24month deal with Go4Less if you are looking to buy online (bit of trouble finding it on their website for some reason). I am going to go into their office on Abbey Street. Online quote I got was 285 w/o winter sports or 340 with. That cost more than my flights! Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 kerinethan

meelyb wrote: »
    me too, going end of May with my OH.
    There is a health insurance thread for this year's IEC. Just search 'health insurance IEC' , sort by newest first and you'll get it. Go4Less seem to be what most are going with as you can come home four times for up to 14 days each time. There is a link in this thread for the 24month deal with Go4Less if you are looking to buy online (bit of trouble finding it on their website for some reason). I am going to go into their office on Abbey Street. Online quote I got was 285 w/o winter sports or 340 with. That cost more than my flights! Good luck :)

Ya i got 325 w/ winter sports from back packers travel insurance. Thanks!

Advertisement