Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patrick's day?

• 15-03-2007 8:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

Is anyone going into town on St Patrick's day?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I'll be in, as will (naming people you know) Robbie Molloy, Madeleine and Daithí Carroll, Shane O'Brien and some of the usual gang who you hang out with. I think that that lot are going to either Emma or Gooseman's house and going boling wherever they're from, you might want to text them about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Man o man clíodhna you were sooo drunk on Saturday :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Heh. Yes. Yes I am.

I was even more ****faced later that day, it was fun, still trying to remember all that happened and all I saw that day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Madeleine

All I can remember is you falling over on grafton street in front of LOADS of gardaí... And having a very interesting conversation on the top of the shopping centre ;-)

• Advertisement

Texting someone or talking to you? I'm still only remembering stuff that happened today....

Well you saw me, and gave me a huge hug and squealed about this that the other, and your friend tried to get me to kiss him cos he's Irish and he was wearing a coláiste iosogáin skirt.

Ginger-afro?

Yeah that's the one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Madeleine

Peaddy =D

• Advertisement
Advertisement