Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Freelance journalist looking for primary school teacher interviewees

• 28-05-2015 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello all,

I'm a freelance journalist working on a feature about Section 37 of the Irish Employment Equality Act and its impact on LGBT primary school teachers. I am hoping to speak to two Irish primary teachers who are unable to disclose their sexual orientation in the workplace as a result of Section 37. There will be three interviewees in total, each sharing their experiences anonymously. If you're interested in speaking with me, please drop me an email at katieruthmccabe(at)gmail.com and I will be in touch with further details about the story and to arrange an interview time that suits you.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Can I suggest you contact the INTO LGBT group who together with the other unions have been campaigning on that issue for quite a while? They will have people willing to speak to you.
    http://www.into.ie/lgbt/

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KRMcC

I will get in touch with them now, that's extremely helpful, thanks again!

Advertisement