Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bloom in the Park 2015

Options
  • 11-05-2015 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Anyone seen any good discounts for this? They did a 2for1 if you paid 2 bills in An Post way back in 2011, guessing there's a lot more people willing/able to pay full price now though?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Only thing ive seen is €2 off.
    Discount code: ICW15

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Got the following code myself, same as above it gives 2 quid off

AMC15

Anyone find any 2-1 etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

Anyone happen to get any other discount codes for more than the €2 off above since?

Nothing, I have been looking and the 2 euro off is all I can find.....

I think I'll just pay at the gate so.... thanks anyway

• Advertisement

coffeepls wrote: »
    I think I'll just pay at the gate so.... thanks anyway

Cheaper to buy tickets before with 2 euro off I would expect

Big Nelly wrote: »
    Cheaper to buy tickets before with 2 euro off I would expect

Well I would've thought that but there's a €2.25 charge (it's slightly over €2, I just glanced at it) on top of the gate price simply for buying a single adult ticket online, so I didn't proceed with the payment.
    I know that buying online avoids a queue at the gate, but I'm going to chance that as I'm going on the Friday early.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭Bebop

I looked at buying online too but decided to pay at the gate; I'm going on Friday morning, if I buy tickets in advance I would be at loss if it was a wet day and I decided not to go; Bloom needs to get real about online tickets

Quick update - I've just paid €20 at the gate. €5 for parking too. And it is packed here. It's also a bit chilly & looks like it will rain. Ok that's all! Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Does anyone know if you buy online first do you get through the entrance quicker , or is it all the same queues and that to get in? Thinking of going in the morn and wondering if it's worth buying online or not to bother?

• Advertisement

sillysocks wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you buy online first do you get through the entrance quicker , or is it all the same queues and that to get in? Thinking of going in the morn and wondering if it's worth buying online or not to bother?

There was no queue there this morning for buying a ticket there and then - I turned up around 11am. They have about 8-10 staff behind counters selling the tickets & a good few staff keeping the flow of ticket buyers going. When I was leaving around 3pm I could see no queue either. But hey - you're going on a Saturday. Could be busy. There is a separate entrance for online ticket holders.
    The car parking attendants were very efficient too. Just remember to ask them what number row you parked in (it's not obvious & if you forget where your car is good luck!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭sillysocks

coffeepls wrote: »
    There was no queue there this morning for buying a ticket there and then - I turned up around 11am. They have about 8-10 staff behind counters selling the tickets & a good few staff keeping the flow of ticket buyers going. When I was leaving around 3pm I could see no queue either. But hey - you're going on a Saturday. Could be busy. There is a separate entrance for online ticket holders.
    The car parking attendants were very efficient too. Just remember to ask them what number row you parked in (it's not obvious & if you forget where your car is good luck!)

Thanks!
    Thinking of just parking in Castleknock and walking up from there. It says about 20 mins walking so that's not bad, and it annoys me to pay them a fiver extra (even if it's only a fiver!) to park the car!

Advertisement