Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Met two guys, one from Armagh and one from Glasgow last night and I was in my element because their voices were like velvet.

Poor PBJ :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

G548W.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Jhcx wrote: »
    Got da shift ya :pac:

I wish, I got one of their snapchats but that's all!
    marko93 wrote: »
    Poor PBJ :(

He knows he's the only one for me ... <3 x

I wish, I got one of their snapchats but that's all!

Yeah, my advice is not look in aaarrrrggggghhhhhh so.
    He knows he's the only one for me ... <3 x

Do I?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Yeah, my advice is not look in aaarrrrggggghhhhhh so.

Do I?

Has there been some heartbreak PBJ?

• Advertisement

Has there been some heartbreak PBJ?

Unfortunately it's a bit more complicated than that...

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Saw Guardians of the Galaxy at the cinema last night. Quite a top notch way to spend a night off.

FINALLY finished work next Wednesday then Electric Picnic Friday then straight back to Galway on Monday for Freshers Week and then...COLLGEEEEEEE :D:D:D

College is where I belong :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

FINALLY finished work next Wednesday then Electric Picnic Friday then straight back to Galway on Monday for Freshers Week and then...COLLGEEEEEEE :D:D:D

College is where I belong :cool:

My very 'feels' minus ep, but I might go see Freddie Gibbs. Plus xzibit is playing in Dublin in a few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭aleatorio

I get 50% off accommodation and fees and a 1k bursary with my scholarship.. This means I am now moving away from home on the 1st.
    About 7 days ago I had myself resigned to a 2.5 hour each way commute to college, and little to no social life..
    Now I get to escape from my overbearing parents, get a bit of independence and wooooo freedom :D
    IM SO EXCITED :D

• Advertisement

A lady brought us in buns to work today, I got a free scarf from one of our suppliers and one of the handsome tag rugby boys came in for chats today ergo what should've been a **** day has been made immensely better

Just picked my subjects for next year and I am excited :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Just picked my subjects for next year and I am excited :D:D:D

Same same same! Well, I didn't have any choice in the matter, they were already picked for me but buzzed nonetheless, two weeks. :D

EDIT: Question for iamanengine/CTYIgirl/anyone else in NUIG who I don't know about, do our 1314 modules stay on blackboard forever? Just had a look there and all my new modules for next year are there but underneath my old modules. I mean, great if I ever decide I want to explore First Year Physics all over again but tbh I could do without the clutter.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Yeah, they stay there forever. Which is a load of bollocks because I'm gonna have the 2013/14 AND 2014/15 versions of some modules.

Slow Show wrote: »
    Same same same! Well, I didn't have any choice in the matter, they were already picked for me but buzzed nonetheless, two weeks. :D

EDIT: Question for iamanengine/CTYIgirl/anyone else in NUIG who I don't know about, do our 1314 modules stay on blackboard forever? Just had a look there and all my new modules for next year are there but underneath my old modules. I mean, great if I ever decide I want to explore First Year Physics all over again but tbh I could do without the clutter.

It's so annoying. I can't remember exactly how but there is a way to get them off. I managed it last year and got rid of all my 1st year modules. I'll have a quick look and report back if I can find how to do it again.

Edit - If you go on Blackboard, and then look in the My Courses section, the bit where it lists all the subjects you're doing on the right. If you put your mouse over it you will see a little gear pop up on the right, click this and it brings you to settings. There you can un-tick which subjects you want it to show.

I am terrible at explaining so I hope that makes sense :o

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The new PotF single was already live when I got into work this morning. I was expecting to have to wait until this evening.

Album's less than a month away now. :)

Trinity Orchestra are covering Demon Days in its entirety at EP which is gunna be AWESOME :D:D

I'm going to Portugal for a week today :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I've been waiting on yarn for the last two weeks. It FINALLY arrived.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I've been waiting on yarn for the last two weeks. It FINALLY arrived.

I now have an image of you distractedly batting it around the table... :pac:

• Advertisement

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I now have an image of you distractedly batting it around the table... :pac:

That is something I have been known to do

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Waiting to go back to college is like being six and waiting for Santa to come, I'm so excited. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Slow Show wrote: »
    Waiting to go back to college is like being six and waiting for Santa to come, I'm so excited. :D:D:D
    I'm officially back on the 15th September and I'm in next week for a mentor job training for the first year orientation. It really can't come any quicker!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭shefellover93

Heading to France tomorrow yaaaaaaaaay! And also got paid today and had forgotten about holiday bonus :) City game later in Athlone, four hours sleep, and then the plane!

YAAAAAAAAAAY! :D

I'M EMPLOYED! This is a beautiful event. On my way to EP, then working from Monday :)

Such a time to be on reddit.

KHuaFlM.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

My life is full if yaaahs right now.

My boyfriend finally got a job over here, it's crap pay but at least it's something and gets him out of the house and meeting people. We're also working on getting our deposit together to get out of the crappy flat share we're in at the minute.

I'm on two weeks holidays from work, which after worker 65+ hours a week for the last four months is much needed. I am also currently on my way to stansted to pick up my best friend for her first ever trip to london, then when she goes home on Thursday I'm going back to Ireland with her for a few days. Then I'll have a few days too mooch about London flat hunting and hanging out with the lads from work.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Just being content atm is enough of a yay for me :D

Yay for contentedness

ELECTRIC PICNIC WAS THE GREATEST WEEKEND OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!

Now I'm going to go sleep for about 48 hours.

• Advertisement

You never came to my bar :(

Advertisement