Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Experiences/advice with Airsoft retailers.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Finaly got my small but costly Ehobby order today, was shipped on the 6th so about 11 days this time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ciarancummins

ordered gloves, mask, and hood from ehobby last Thursday, got it today.
    I might suggest an-post might be at fault for many delays, I have alot of post that goes missing too... neoprane half-face mask looks savage

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Arrived at my door today. Along with the Double Eagle USP AEP.
    Shipped from RSOV on Wednesday 11th. Depart Hong Kong on the 12th. Arrived Portlaoise on the 16th. In my hands on the 17th. Charlie never even got a look in. Wasnt expecting it till the end of the week but the wife rang me around four and said it had arrived. Lovly gun. I mean guns.:D Will post pics as soon as.

What I bought,
    The DBoys BI5181, 8 Mid Cap mags, The Double Eagle USP AEP, 2 extra original DE mags. Total cost 161 GBP including shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

just wanted to say, i e-mailed Eirsoft the other day, got a reply in no time to my question, for good service :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ciarancummins

Has anyone received an order from rsov-keith, without receiving a tracking number from keith? I got the order confirmation, but my follow up mail bouced back (rsov over-quota). I'm wondering will it arrive any day now, becasue he was not able to send me the tracking number??

"
    Hi. This is the qmail-send program at station188.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<enquiry@hk-knd.com>:
    user is over quota
    "

cheers,
    Ciaran

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

For the last order I had to ask them what the delay was and found out that they had shipped it 2 days previous to my enquiry. I then got a reply with the tracking number. Did you try all their email addresses. If you need them let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Hagakure_irl

20 Jul 2007 09:05 Dublin Out For Delivery
    20 Jul 2007 08:10 Dublin Import Received
    20 Jul 2007 07:03 Dublin Import Received
    20 Jul 2007 00:59 Liege Euro Hub Consignment Received At Transit Point
    19 Jul 2007 15:34 Frankfurt Airport Consignment Received At Transit Point
    19 Jul 2007 01:38 Hong Kong Shipped From Originating Depot
    19 Jul 2007 00:34 Hong Kong Consignment Received At Transit Point
    18 Jul 2007 20:07 Hong Kong Consignment Received At Transit Point

Two thumps up for UNCompany again. :)

boody hell two days, think they might become teh high-end retailer (after Eirsoft of Course). what was the shipping costs like?

Well i was in the shop last Friday, so he had to make a call to get the charges, but i payed:

162 euro for the TM M4 RIS
    68 euro for the HFC M190
    The shipping and handling service came to: 88 euro.

All in all i think it was good deal!!

88 shipping is not bad fo shipping, the prices fror the AEG andpistol are bloody brilliant

• Advertisement

Yea i really couldn't get over the prices in their shop, i was telling o1s1n i got 4000 0.20g BBs for 4 Euro :eek:.

Also gotta give 2 thumps up to Eirsoft and Shiva!! Amazing price and his service is feckin brilliant!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Has anyone received an order from rsov-keith, without receiving a tracking number from keith? I got the order confirmation, but my follow up mail bouced back (rsov over-quota). I'm wondering will it arrive any day now, becasue he was not able to send me the tracking number??

"
    Hi. This is the qmail-send program at station188.com.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<enquiry@hk-knd.com>:
    user is over quota
    "

cheers,
    Ciaran

Hi Caran,
    It all depends on what you order. If its somthing small he will only send like reg post. I got a box of mags from him for my MP5 not so long ago and they were only sent normal air mail without a tracking number. Its only the guns or somthing heavy he will put the tracking number on to save postage costs.

EDIT: Try this email address keithamy@netvigator.com

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

Just thought I'd mention Redwolf's service team. They are fantastic. I got a Marushin Super Redhawk off them which started leaking gas after 14 shots and they correctly diagnosed the problem from my description in my email and gave me detailed disassembley instructions and instructions on how to fix it. Had it sorted in a jiffy. Thumbs up...

Got myself some camo, helmet, vest etc from ehobby.

Date # Location Delivery Status
    20-Jul-2007 Hong Kong Item posted and is being processed.
    20-Jul-2007 Hong Kong In transit.
    21-Jul-2007 Hong Kong Processed for departure.
    21-Jul-2007 Hong Kong The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 21-Jul-2007
    24-Jul-2007 Ireland Arrived and is being processed.

ARRIVED PORTLAOISE OVR CO LAOIS 24 July 07

SENT OUT FOR DELIVERY SANDYFORD D.S.U. DUBLIN 18 25 July 07

Was really expecting to wait at least the full 7 business days for it, so i'm quite happy with the service again from ehobby!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,426 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Anyone else having trouble getting in contact with Keith from RSOV? I've sent him four emails now over the last couple of weeks asking about a gun and he still hasn't replied.

Is there something going on in China I don't know about? I'm very tempted to just buy it somewhere else.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Oisin all the emails I've sent kieth in the last
    few weeks have still not been anwsered either.
    But an order I placed last week has been delivered without delay

Master of the Universe

Hmmm. That's very strange. See the problem is, the gun I'm trying to order isn't on his site. But he mentioned being able to get anything so I thought I'd give it a go.

Sent me an email about two weeks ago asking for the number of it on Redwolf. I sent it back to him and heard nothing since :(

Very VERY tempted to just go with ehobby instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

I've been in touch with him a lot over the last week or so, so no issues with getting a response.

He did mention though, thats he's completely snowed under and working 16 hour days for the last few weeks without a break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

he went down the road to wgcshop to get me one of my beretta's :D , im sure he'll hook ya up 0isin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Yea i really couldn't get over the prices in their shop, i was telling o1s1n i got 4000 0.20g BBs for 4 Euro :eek:.

!

is thta from uncompany bro..if so what was the shipping cost and how long did it take?

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Shiva wrote:
    He did mention though, thats he's completely snowed under and working 16 hour days for the last few weeks without a break.

That may be it!
    he went down the road to wgcshop to get me one of my beretta's :D , im sure he'll hook ya up 0isin

I'm sure he will in the long run alright.

Just getting quite impatient. My airsoft fix has been a long time coming.

Master of the Universe

Oh by the way Shiva, firing squad for being post 1000 ;)

o1s1n wrote:
    Oh by the way Shiva, firing squad for being post 1000 ;)

Bah :eek:

Well...if I'm going down....I aint going alone...

Dont think I didnt notice that a couple of days before we all went to Barrage you posted here saying you were 28 years old.
    And then in Barrage I overheard you saying you were 29.

Seems like *someone* missed out on a birthday firing squad recently..... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

Shiva wrote:
    Bah :eek:

Well...if I'm going down....I aint going alone...

Dont think I didnt notice that a couple of days before we all went to Barrage you posted here saying you were 28 years old.
    And then in Barrage I overheard you saying you were 29.

Seems like *someone* missed out on a birthday firing squad recently..... :p

... 29 and still an art student?

something is fishy.

Master of the Universe

You must have been dreaming! :D I'm only a young fellah of 23.

But you're right, it was my Birthday on the 23rd...but that was over a week ago.

Don't worry. I made sure to give myself a good bb pepperin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

o1s1n wrote:
    You must have been dreaming! :D I'm only a young fellah of 23.

But you're right, it was my Birthday on the 23rd...but that was over a week ago.

Don't worry. I made sure to give myself a good bb pepperin'.

CR@P ... happy birthday dude. Remind me to shoot you 23 times for luck.

(cripes 23? I feel old)

Master of the Universe

Cheers :D

23 on the 23rd of July...and on the same day a film comes out called The number 23 which is about the weirdness of the number...23.

I don't even know where to start with how weird that is.

Jesus this is off topic :D

Well belated Happy Birthday anyway...I could have sworn you said 28, then 29
    (I'll refrain from mentioning that you look that old :))
    o1s1n wrote:
    Jesus this is off topic :D

Its all good...it just brings us closer to arranging a firing squad for poster # 2000.

Master of the Universe

Ah not to worry, it's a nice change. I usually have difficulty convincing people I'm 23.

Damn my youthful good looks

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Some of ye might remember me posting about eBay shop chinapetsupply for aimpoint red dots (and other similar items).

Weird thing is, it's no longer a registered eBay user, yet I never saw anything bad in their feedback, which was pretty decent and extensive enough.

Anyhow, as I've just contacted the manufacturer of the red dot (M3000) I bought from them to find out where/how to change the battery (CR2032), I must praise the manufacturer's customer service: 4 hour turn around to my initial query, with step-by-step photographs attached to their reply email, itself phrased in proper English.

So, if you ever wondered who are the chinese guys making all these super-quality replicas of aimpoints, eotechs etc. you see on airsoftnews.eu - Xinde optical factory is the name, visit them here. 3 thumbs up.

Advertisement